Home

Player to active roster

This is a discussion on Player to active roster within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2015, 01:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Player to active roster

I play with Pacers and trying to get Joe young in game he's on roster but not active. Please help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 01:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player to active roster

I cant find the 2000's team. I got ps3 the early tip off.I know somebody know something. Let me know Asap!
Old 09-26-2015, 02:05 AM   #3
Rookie

iNolaNightmare's Arena

OVR: 1
Player to active roster

If you're playing offline, you'd have to go to features/options, create roster, use 2ks base roster, go to Pacers, and edit their rotation. If you go to their rotation you'll see him as a reserve, so just swap him with someone else then save. After you've done that, you have to pre-load that roster for it to take place. Usually this is done by pressing Y or triangle before whatever you're about to do and your roster will appear, just load it and you should be good to go.

For online, you're SOL. Online you must adhere to 2k's roster, so whom ever 2k says is a reserve, they are a reserve.
Old 09-26-2015, 02:08 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Player to active roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare
If you're playing offline, you'd have to go to features/options, create roster, use 2ks base roster, go to Pacers, and edit their rotation. If you go to their rotation you'll see him as a reserve, so just swap him with someone else then save. After you've done that, you have to pre-load that roster for it to take place. Usually this is done by pressing Y or triangle before whatever you're about to do and your roster will appear, just load it and you should be good to go.

For online, you're SOL. Online you must adhere to 2k's roster, so whom ever 2k says is a reserve, they are a reserve.

Appreciate it bruh!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »