Home

NBA 2K16 Draft Classes (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Draft Classes (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2015, 12:26 AM   #1
Rookie

ObesusDominus's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K16 Draft Classes (Xbox One)

Hey guys, I'll be back at it again this year. I am extremely good with cosmetics (faces, body, shoes & gear, signature), but am in need of people that know what they are doing in the rating department. If I could get a few of you guys that helped me in the past on board, that'd be terrific. Hopefully the process will be faster this year because we hopefully won't have another glitch issue *knock on wood*. My GT is ObesusDominus. I am currently trying to do the first few prospects, so if you guys wanna jump in and help, let me know. The faster we do this, the faster we get to enjoy MyGM and MyLeague to its full potential. I am planning on going all the way to 2k18 or 2k19.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 07:28 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: NBA 2K16 Draft Classes (Xbox One)

ill try to help with the draft classes but when i tried to download them it did not work.
Old 10-18-2015, 03:55 PM   #3
Rookie

ObesusDominus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontplaydefense
ill try to help with the draft classes but when i tried to download them it did not work.
let me look. that doesn't make much sense
Old 10-18-2015, 04:30 PM   #4
Rookie

ObesusDominus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontplaydefense
Alright, I fixed it. It said my whole profile got corrupted, and it reset everything, even my created players list . The good news is the draft was saved locally just the way I left it, so the issue has been resolved. I've got about 51 prospects made; we are deep in the 2nd round. I'll greatly appreciate any contributions you can make.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:32 AM   #5
Rookie

agent000's Arena

Taking the file that's uploaded and about to get started on ratings/badges and all that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 11:31 AM   #6
Rookie

ObesusDominus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent000
Taking the file that's uploaded and about to get started on ratings/badges and all that.
excellent. you're the man
Old 10-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #7
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Ayeeeeeeeeee
Old 10-19-2015, 12:55 PM   #8
Rookie

agent000's Arena

So far I have Simmons, Brown, Newman, Skal, Damian Jones, Murray(somewhat), Baker, Hield, Matthews, Quarterman, Payton II, and Briscoe. About to upload so you can do your editing and I'll get back on it either tonight before work or first thing in the morning. Don't forget to add Poythress of UK, Taurean Prince of Baylor, Wayne Selden of KU, Dorian-Finney Smith of UF, Zach Auguste of ND, and Justin Jackson of UNC. All that pop off my head so far. I'm trying to get it so the top 8 can be the highest rated. I'm trying to get it somewhat like: (Tier 1: 76-79 ovr/Simmons,Brown,Skal, and one more), (Tier 2: 72-75) etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »