Home

Madden 15 updated rosters (xbox one)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 updated rosters (xbox one) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

chadlordd's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 15 updated rosters (xbox one)

Is there any where i can get some good updated rosters for madden 15 for the xbox one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 11:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 15 updated rosters (xbox one)

I feel like I've answered this one before. Just download a roster from the in game option of downloading other people's rosters.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:19 PM   #3
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
I feel like I've answered this one before. Just download a roster from the in game option of downloading other people's rosters.
Just got EA Access so want to get a somewhat current roster for Madden 15....does the roster section just have a list of top rosters or something? How would I know who's got a current roster?
Old 10-02-2015, 08:12 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

What he meant, I think, was to just download EA's update every time they post one and to use that. However, a lot of people aren't very fond of EA's roster updates and like to use custom ones. To do so, once in the main menu, go to options, go to "Share & Manage Files", from there you'll see the community share tab or something like that, it's the first one, takes up the most space on the screen, you can't miss it. Once you're in there all you have to do is switch to the rosters tab and you'll see the rosters made by other players within the Madden community.

There really are no good rosters out right now for the X1, except Rondo4life's and thats a bit outdated as it only reflects the opening week.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:56 PM   #5
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
What he meant, I think, was to just download EA's update every time they post one and to use that. However, a lot of people aren't very fond of EA's roster updates and like to use custom ones. To do so, once in the main menu, go to options, go to "Share & Manage Files", from there you'll see the community share tab or something like that, it's the first one, takes up the most space on the screen, you can't miss it. Once you're in there all you have to do is switch to the rosters tab and you'll see the rosters made by other players within the Madden community.

There really are no good rosters out right now for the X1, except Rondo4life's and thats a bit outdated as it only reflects the opening week.
Yeah, i found in the rosters tab you can find popular and whatnot and got something good enough for me to have fun and be slightly more current....not amazing though, you're right. I may have to check out Rondo's though, that might be better than what I tried.

I'm not picky, more just want something somewhat real, vs. having FAs on old teams and stuff.

I don't play enough to warrant having the latest version, so just being able to play once in a while is fun for me.

Thanks for the input!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »