Home

Its hard to find the right Team

This is a discussion on Its hard to find the right Team within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2015, 03:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Its hard to find the right Team

English isnt my mother given lang, (so please have mercy with me)

Im realy frustated, i hope someone can give me an advice.

Im a almost 32 Years old Guy that is still looking for his perfect NFL Team to support. I realy canot stick to a Team. IN BBall isnt that a problem i root for the mavelous rebuilding and NBA Champs in 2018 the Sixers. (haha).

I have to say, that i love Football. In my Youth i was a member of the LDS-Church and the American Guys showed me the beauty of this Game. And with the sucessfull Mormon in the NFL i choosed the Niners to support as 12 20 Years ago.
In my Country its all about Soccer. Its not hard to find a CLub to supprt.
In the early Years of this Century i choosed the Steelers to support because i loved the playstyle of the young Big Ben. After a few Years "off-field" returned to follow the Football w/ my Wife and she rooted for the Broncos. I hated that i never followed College Football before because in this very Moment i met Tim Tebow on my Tv and was stunned. As you know he is the Justin Bieber of the NFL and i love to follow his actions. I love this "He prove the Experts wrong" Thing and the Playoff Win vs the Steelers was one of the greatest Memorys in my Football History.
I root for Players( Tebow, Manziel, ) and sadly not for a Team, this realy upset me.

I realy like Football. Im a big fan of the Dillon Panthers ~yeaaaaaaaaa~

My Wife tells me why u stick to the Broncos, and i just response man u have one of the greatest QB of all Time. It would be too easy. I guess i have to wait to the Post-Peyton Area....
Since 2014 i can follow the NCAA here and i like to watch the Young Guys to suceed and Enter the Draft etc...

Even in Madden i canot choose the right team. I always choose a Team to relocate and Create my fantasy Team.

Whats your story ? How did you find your Team ? Did your grow up with a Team ? Did your Dad Uncle showed you your fav Team ?

Share your Storys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 09:31 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Its hard to find the right Team

My advice would be to find a young player at a premier position you want to see grow and succeed. Could be a guy already in the league or a kid coming out of the draft next year. Adopt the team he plays for as your own.

Guys like Manning are great, yeah, but won't be around much longer. Since you're new to the NFL, why not start your NFL journey with a player who is just stating his as well?
Old 09-23-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Its hard to find the right Team

Superstar players don't move around much in the NFL. You can pick a player to follow and become a fan of his team... you just need to start picking better players.

Personally I think you should just be a Broncos fan with your wife. That probably makes life the easiest, and your reasoning for not doing it doesn't make much sense. Manning is there, yes, and they've won zero SBs since he's gotten there... it's clearly not "too easy" for any team in the NFL. There's no shame in jumping on that train now, and Manning will be out of there soon anyway.

It'd also make sense to just stick with the team(s) you already supported. Shoot me for suggesting there should be another Steelers fan in the world, but if that's who you supported before, it doesn't seem to make much sense to not continuing to support them. They aren't "too good" but definitely in contention yearly, have great management, have star players worth rooting for, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »