Home

Let this be a lesson, to all of you!

This is a discussion on Let this be a lesson, to all of you! within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2015, 01:42 AM   #1
Rookie

BannaCricket's Arena

OVR: 0
Let this be a lesson, to all of you!

DO NOT BE LIKE ME. I did not research the game before I bought it. I took it for granted that my club, and creation centre would be included in FIFA 16, simply because that has been the norm over the years. Had did just a little bit of reading before I made the purchase, I would have known that the only two things that have kept me buying this game, year after year, will no longer be included.

Since more features will undoubtedly be removed next year, be sure to read up on the game, before you buy. Think of a particular feature you like, and do an exhaustive internet search to see if that feature will be included. Had I have done that, I would not be writing this. It's my own fault. I'm the only one to blame.

So, it's back to FIFA 15 for me. I will have to chalk up the $60 I just lost as a "learning experience".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 04:01 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Let this be a lesson, to all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BannaCricket
DO NOT BE LIKE ME. I did not research the game before I bought it. I took it for granted that my club, and creation centre would be included in FIFA 16, simply because that has been the norm over the years. Had did just a little bit of reading before I made the purchase, I would have known that the only two things that have kept me buying this game, year after year, will no longer be included.

Since more features will undoubtedly be removed next year, be sure to read up on the game, before you buy. Think of a particular feature you like, and do an exhaustive internet search to see if that feature will be included. Had I have done that, I would not be writing this. It's my own fault. I'm the only one to blame.

So, it's back to FIFA 15 for me. I will have to chalk up the $60 I just lost as a "learning experience".
Hate to be rude but this is drivel. What team?
Old 09-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Guessing Rangers?

Creation Centre wasn't in 15?

15 was sort of garbage, worse FIFA in years?

Is this rant a year too late?

Don't we all hate EA already??

Too many questions???
Old 09-23-2015, 11:58 AM   #4
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm guessing Rangers as well.

I was surprised not to see them in Rest of the World. I always put them in the Scottish Premiership when I start. Disappointing.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 09-23-2015, 12:15 PM   #5
Rookie

II believe you can trade in your console version for a PC version and make whatever teams/leagues you want.
I was disappointed that CS Sedan and Racing Santander didn't make it this year as well but that's their own fault..can't blame EA there. Missing two of my favorite lower league clubs is a bummer but not a reason to pack in the whole shebang. Even though they were always some of my favorite kits.

Widen your horizons Banna...there are a pile of fun clubs this year and the gameplay its the best in a long time.

Last edited by JimmyTheMeatball; 09-23-2015 at 05:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 12:40 PM   #6
Rookie

bpietro's Arena

well I don't think there's a correlation between NY Rangers and the other Rangers, but I'm curious too.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:50 PM   #7
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

To my knowledge the only side not in 16 that was in 15 is Rangers. I too was bummed they are not in Rest of The World. Though have to say the gameplay and overall game is the best FIFA yet... So, one team does not kill it for me. Though I suppose if I was a huge Rangers ormaybe even Celtic fan this may be a huge issue.

I always did one MM in the SPL and also at times placed Celtic and Rangers in a level bellow the Championship and would see if either ever moved up.

Creation Center was not in 15, so I have no clue what that part is about. I would like it for PS4 but again it was not in 15 and I do not think 14 but did not play it much so may be wrong.

Anyways best FIFA game yet and should give some other clubs a go... FIFA 16 is the first game I have baught that I did not feel was overpriced. Just a fun great game.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:56 PM   #8
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »