Home

Official: Get Rasheed in The Game Thread!

This is a discussion on Official: Get Rasheed in The Game Thread! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-19-2015, 04:55 AM   #1
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
Official: Get Rasheed in The Game Thread!

#FreeSheed

Figured we may as well try to strike up some major awareness on here & social media (ala Pippen Dream Team addition for 2k13 ), to maybe get Rasheed included through Roster Update in this years game!

It's an utter SIN to not have Sheed! On a Portland team where he was the best player, and on the amazing 04' Pistons. Let's face it, this team is now obsolete without Rasheed's presence.

He's not on social media as far as I can tell, but if we could get the #FreeSheed trending on Twitter, we may be able to generate some buzz. Let's make sure 2K knows of our displeasure in this terrible error, and see if we can right the ship.

It's worth a shot!

#FreeSheed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 05:22 AM   #2
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14
Re: Official: Get Rasheed in The Game Thread!

This is not really going to do much good, considering the only one who can get Rasheed Wallace in the game is Sheed himself. He somehow excluded himself via the players' union is my guess, and so basically 2k's hands are tied.

Last edited by SonicMage; 09-19-2015 at 05:54 AM.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:50 AM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Holding out hope he's in a day one patch....

I wonder why guys turn down being in the game? Seems like it's essentially free money for saying "yes"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2015, 06:20 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Here is why it's hard to get legends.

For the best players like Miller, Barkley, Wallace they want to get paid more then everyone else. If they see someone who gets a certain amount they want what that person got.

For the average player it comes down to money too. If they don't have a lot they want to try to get as much as they can.

Then u got the players who just agree and don't care because they are well off. It's an ego thing and also legends aren't that big of a deal in the game just extra teams they let us use so they don't have enough money to give them.
Old 09-19-2015, 08:24 AM   #5
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmecw
Here is why it's hard to get legends.

For the best players like Miller, Barkley, Wallace they want to get paid more then everyone else. If they see someone who gets a certain amount they want what that person got.

For the average player it comes down to money too. If they don't have a lot they want to try to get as much as they can.

Then u got the players who just agree and don't care because they are well off. It's an ego thing and also legends aren't that big of a deal in the game just extra teams they let us use so they don't have enough money to give them.

I don't think Miller and Barkley have been saying no each year because they want more money. There are other factors at work we know nothing about.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 08:44 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

It is ridiculous to not have Sheed of all people on that Pistons and Blazers squad. It might be more productive to tweet him if he has a twitter.
Old 09-19-2015, 08:59 AM   #7
The Answer

Dmanning2's Arena

OVR: 0

Barkley said on a episode on inside the NBA. He wouldn't do the halftime report with Shaq & Erine for free. Don't think 2k is paying them.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:06 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I'd typically not believe a thread like this was worthwhile, but considering a social trend in recent years resulted in Scottie Pippen changing course and opting to allow his likeness to be used (he was missing from those Bulls teams for a moment a few years ago), it'd be cool to see something similar shake out with Wallace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanning2
Barkley said on a episode on inside the NBA. He wouldn't do the halftime report with Shaq & Erine for free. Don't think 2k is paying them.
I think he was using exaggeration to illustrate a point, suggesting 2K paid those guys to contribute, but not an amount Barkley considers worthwhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »