Home

Old 09-16-2015, 10:09 PM   #1
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

OVR: 0
Ballhogs

I literally get more SP when I'm in a game where people pass the ball around and we lose than winning with some ballhogging piece of **** doing iso the whole time scoring easily on his own doing dunks or layups.

Since I cannot do **** on offense to increase my team grade I try playing good defense and I do but live's fail system rarely recognizes my good defense. There are so many possessions where I "force" my intellectually challenged opponent to take a bad shot and do I get rewarded ? NOPE.

There are even times on offense where I set picks and my ballhogging teammate score off of it and again I'm not rewarded. I was averaging 4k+ pro-am points for a while but then all the 10 year olds kept showing up and my pro am grade avg tanked. I had games where I barely got a few hundred. Oh and the worst ballhogs are the ones who only take contested shots the entire time when there are 2 other teammates WIDE OPEN. I give up. I played the **** out of 2k15 and I will give props to EA for their servers. Most games I didn't notice much lag, such an improvement over whatever fail servers 2k is running.

Last edited by Maligx; 09-16-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Ballhogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligx
I literally get more SP when I'm in a game where people pass the ball around and we lose than winning with some ballhogging piece of **** doing iso the whole time scoring easily on his own doing dunks or layups.

Since I cannot do **** on offense to increase my team grade I try playing good defense and I do but live's fail system rarely recognizes my good defense. There are so many possessions where I "force" my intellectually challenged opponent to take a bad shot and do I get rewarded ? NOPE.

There are even times on offense where I set picks and my ballhogging teammate score off of it and again I'm not rewarded. I was averaging 4k+ pro-am points for a while but then all the 10 year olds kept showing up and my pro am grade avg tanked. I had games where I barely got a few hundred. Oh and the worst ballhogs are the ones who only take contested shots the entire time when there are 2 other teammates WIDE OPEN. I give up. I played the **** out of 2k15 and I will give props to EA for their servers. Most games I didn't notice much lag, such an improvement over whatever fail servers 2k is running.
If you're on Xbox one i'll gladly play with you.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

Unfortunately I'm on the ps4.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:

surprisingly 75% of the games i play its not that much ball hogging. but then again as long as im winning i'm fine and my player is maxed already
Old 09-16-2015, 10:26 PM   #5
Rookie

This is the reason why EA made a second mode in Pro-AM. One in which you can play with CPU and control what they do. Summer circuit is perfect for experiencing Pro-AM without ball hogs. Since the CPU's actions on your team can be triggered to pass or shoot by you. So instead of raging about ball hogs how about exploring and putting time into the Summer Circuit side of Pro-AM!

-Gawdnado
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 10:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron_On_Mars
This is the reason why EA made a second mode in Pro-AM. One in which you can play with CPU and control what they do. Summer circuit is perfect for experiencing Pro-AM without ball hogs. Since the CPU's actions on your team can be triggered to pass or shoot by you. So instead of raging about ball hogs how about exploring and putting time into the Summer Circuit side of Pro-AM!

-Gawdnado
Summer circuit doesn't force you to play with other humans? I've played plenty of summer circuit games but it always forces other humans to join. Is it possible to only play with CPU?
Old 09-16-2015, 10:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Summer circuit doesn't force you to play with other humans? I've played plenty of summer circuit games but it always forces other humans to join. Is it possible to only play with CPU?

Yes. You select play with friends once you choose the Summer Circuit. Then don't invite anyone, don't open it up to the public, and press start to launch the game with CPU teammates. Once in game use A to pass when a CPU teammate has the ball to you, or X for them to shoot a pass given from you.

-Gawdnado
Old 09-16-2015, 10:54 PM   #8
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Can't make people play with sense but ball hogs should be punished on the grading scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »