Home

Players you liked most to use in nba 2k15

This is a discussion on Players you liked most to use in nba 2k15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2015, 05:27 AM   #1
Pro

Vroman's Arena

OVR: 0
Players you liked most to use in nba 2k15

The era of nba 2k15 is almost over with new installment to be released soon. Despite all problems and annoyances it was best nba 2k game since 2k11 (in my opinion) and i had a lot of great moments playing this game.

This thread is to showcase your favorite players you've used throughout the year and why.

My favorite players (per position) :

Center

D. Cousins

Couldn't manage to dominate paint as much with any other center in the game. Once i establish him in the post game, he simply cannot be stopped. Biggest offensive strength is ability to finish it with contact near rim, but he's also good with all post moves and pick'n'pop game.

Runner ups: J.Noah (paint defense beast), N.Pekovic (very good near the rim).

Power Forward

Pau Gasol

All around post player like D.Cousins. Like to him a lot for midrange and high post game. PF like him fits my style of slow tempo half-court game a lot.

Runner ups: K.Garnett (still a beast), P.Millsap (money shot) .

Small Forward

Rudy Gay

Plenty of nice choices for this position. I really like to post up with sf's in this game and he is very efficient there, can get into paint and finish as well as take quick step back jumper from such position. Also really awesome signature gather moves, love to trick opponent's with it.

Runner ups: A.Wiggins (almost as good as R.Gay) , K.Leonard (great defense, but can't get him going on offense at times) .

Shooting Guard

Kevin Martin

I find him best shooter in the game. He's also tall and quick which helps on both ends in the floor and i really like his dunking package with quick simple dunks leaving no chance for last moment defelections on the break.

Runner ups: K.Korver (kinda better shooter, but hes quite slower and is worse in creating own basket) , J.Butler (great perimeter defender) .

Point Guard

Rajon Rondo

My favourite point guard in NBA besides retired ones. Got great disadvantage of a bad shot, but you can overcome it a bit with mastering his release and knowing his hot spots. Besides that he is elite playmaker, can make those risky passes and awesome to run fast breaks with him. Another strenth he got is defense, you can put him against any back court scorer. You really want to adjust whole playstyle to fit him in the team and build offense around him distributing ball to the go-to offense players.

Runner ups: R****bio (awesome pass-first pg as well), J.Teague (my favourite athletic combo pg) ;

That's kinda favorite starting 5 players for me, might post favorite role players as well later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 05:54 AM   #2
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Players you liked most to use in nba 2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
The era of nba 2k15 is almost over with new installment to be released soon. Despite all problems and annoyances it was best nba 2k game since 2k11 (in my opinion) and i had a lot of great moments playing this game.

This thread is to showcase your favorite players you've used throughout the year and why.

My favorite players (per position) :

Center

D. Cousins

Couldn't manage to dominate paint as much with any other center in the game. Once i establish him in the post game, he simply cannot be stopped. Biggest offensive strength is ability to finish it with contact near rim, but he's also good with all post moves and pick'n'pop game.

Runner ups: J.Noah (paint defense beast), N.Pekovic (very good near the rim).

Power Forward

Pau Gasol

All around post player like D.Cousins. Like to him a lot for midrange and high post game. PF like him fits my style of slow tempo half-court game a lot.

Runner ups: K.Garnett (still a beast), P.Millsap (money shot) .

Small Forward

Rudy Gay

Plenty of nice choices for this position. I really like to post up with sf's in this game and he is very efficient there, can get into paint and finish as well as take quick step back jumper from such position. Also really awesome signature gather moves, love to trick opponent's with it.

Runner ups: A.Wiggins (almost as good as R.Gay) , K.Leonard (great defense, but can't get him going on offense at times) .

Shooting Guard

Kevin Martin

I find him best shooter in the game. He's also tall and quick which helps on both ends in the floor and i really like his dunking package with quick simple dunks leaving no chance for last moment defelections on the break.

Runner ups: K.Korver (kinda better shooter, but hes quite slower and is worse in creating own basket) , J.Butler (great perimeter defender) .

Point Guard

Rajon Rondo

My favourite point guard in NBA besides retired ones. Got great disadvantage of a bad shot, but you can overcome it a bit with mastering his release and knowing his hot spots. Besides that he is elite playmaker, can make those risky passes and awesome to run fast breaks with him. Another strenth he got is defense, you can put him against any back court scorer. You really want to adjust whole playstyle to fit him in the team and build offense around him distributing ball to the go-to offense players.

Runner ups: R****bio (awesome pass-first pg as well), J.Teague (my favourite athletic combo pg) ;

That's kinda favorite starting 5 players for me, might post favorite role players as well later.
so you like playing as the kings? good to know i guess
Old 09-11-2015, 05:56 AM   #3
Pro

Vroman's Arena

2 of those is in the Kings on this game, yea. In 2k16 kings going to be OP atleast in the beginning of game's cycle . I really loved to play with celtics before rondo transfered to mavs and j.green to grizzlies, was nicely balanced team.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:57 AM   #4
Rookie

its some new 2k16 footage on that german site vgstations on youtube somebody make a new thread with it.i cant post the link.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:56 AM   #5
MVP

Hibbert
Pau Gasol
Iggy
Kobe
Rubio
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 07:24 AM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Rudy Gobert

LaMarcus Aldridge

Kyle Singler

JJ Reddick

Patty Mills

These guys ALWAYS light it up for me in 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 07:36 AM   #7
nox
Rookie

nox's Arena

John wall is just a beast as a PG and has some nice dunks

Marc gasol is my favorite center, but he's also my favorite player so that's expected

Wiggings is the SF I prefer

SG would probably be beleneli

PF is either AD or blake griffin
Old 09-11-2015, 07:52 AM   #8
Rookie

PG: lillard is my favorite to use his form is so smooth and he makes shots from anywhere and can dunk on you

SG: Ben Mclemore. His rating doesn't do him justice since he's a typical 3 and dunk 2k player. Except when his microwave is lit after a few dunks he hits any shot.

SF: The Melo gawd. Every game I master how to use him and this one was no different. Could literally score 60 with him every game. Post up fades are unguardable in 2k15 as well as post step backs. Mid range game is on par wit KD as well so it is nice.

PF: Aldridge. With his mid range and decent dribble moves you can literally face up or post up Jay with him. Your choice.he makes everything. And grabs boards.

Center: Boogie. Blocks shots. Rebounds. A beast in the paint. As well as post fades/step backs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »