Home

Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing

This is a discussion on Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-07-2015, 10:51 PM   #1
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

OVR: 0
Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing

Does anyone know or have had luck with importing a custom schedule into a dynasty db? I have the edited .csv file, but the database does not correctly overwrite the current schedule with the modified one.

I am using this in conjunction with the vikesfan059 (and team) 2015-16 rosters where Charlotte replaces UAB. I did not use any TeamBuilder teams.

The file in question is available at the link below. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or pointers so we can get the 2015-16 NCAA schedule released to the public.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ojc1djv4rmfb8dk

Thanks!

GO SIOUX!
National Champions: '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, '16
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 02:11 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing

Anyone check this out?

How did you do the conferences?
Old 09-08-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

I believe I've figured it out. You just have to open the csv in Excel and delete the entire first row. After that, use the Dynasty Editor (not the EA DB Editor) to import the file.

One thing I noticed, and I'm not sure how easy this would be to fix, is that the Wisconsin/Alabama game in Week 1 is played in Tuscaloosa rather than in Dallas.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:45 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
I believe I've figured it out. You just have to open the csv in Excel and delete the entire first row. After that, use the Dynasty Editor (not the EA DB Editor) to import the file.

One thing I noticed, and I'm not sure how easy this would be to fix, is that the Wisconsin/Alabama game in Week 1 is played in Tuscaloosa rather than in Dallas.
I did that and it didn't work. It says "Table Field THOA is missing from the file".
Old 09-08-2015, 09:47 PM   #5
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by minges
I did that and it didn't work. It says "Table Field THOA is missing from the file".
I extracted this via the DB editor, not the dynasty editor (don't think I have that one downloaded..). What values are inputted on the THOA field? It'd probably be easy to create that field and assign it a default value, as I don't recall that being in my .csv file. I'm not home right now so I can't check.

Can someone please share the link to the dynasty editor so I can try that when I get home?

Thanks for the responses, guys!

GO SIOUX!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 10:45 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatkroger10
I extracted this via the DB editor, not the dynasty editor (don't think I have that one downloaded..). What values are inputted on the THOA field? It'd probably be easy to create that field and assign it a default value, as I don't recall that being in my .csv file. I'm not home right now so I can't check.

Can someone please share the link to the dynasty editor so I can try that when I get home?

Thanks for the responses, guys!
Ok so I got it to work through the Dynasty editor. You do have to remove the first row like one of the posters mentioned earlier. Everything looks good except that it stops after week 13 (12 in editor). No Army/Navy or Baylor/Texas.

That may have to do with that number of rows. My file before I import your file has 803 rows, where your CSV file had around 820 I believe.

Last edited by minges; 09-08-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #7
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by minges
Ok so I got it to work through the Dynasty editor. You do have to remove the first row like one of the posters mentioned earlier. Everything looks good except that it stops after week 13 (12 in editor). No Army/Navy or Baylor/Texas.

That may have to do with that number of rows. My file before I import your file has 803 rows, where your CSV file had around 820 I believe.
I think I've got it. Let me do some quick tinkering and I'll get back to you. I think I've got to add 16 games via the DB Editor then import via the dynasty editor.

GO SIOUX!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:24 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatkroger10
I think I've got it. Let me do some quick tinkering and I'll get back to you. I think I've got to add 16 games via the DB Editor then import via the dynasty editor.
No need to man. My dynasty file only had 803 rows to go with. Your excel file actually includes Weeks 14 and 15, I had to delete some games so it would fit in the 803 rows that my dynasty file originally was allowed. I removed some FCS vs Sun Belt games from week 1 in your CSV file

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »