Home

YA glitch twitter campaign

This is a discussion on YA glitch twitter campaign within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2015, 01:24 PM   #1
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
YA glitch twitter campaign

Lets tweet Rob Hodson (FIFA boss) Santiago Jaramillo (fifa career lead) and the EA twitter. We want to know if youth academy has been fixed so that the physical stats grow even if they experience the may bump. The twitters:

@RobHodson_
@santiagoj83
@EASPORTSFIFA

What I've been tweeting:
has ea fixed the youth academy glitch in Fifa where players didn't get physical stat boosts if they weren't signed by may

Lets keep tweeting them until they give us a response. This is a potential lethal glitch for a major mode of the game, after all.. why bother with a career mode if you cant properly develop your own players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: YA glitch twitter campaign

I don't have a twitter account but Tweet this!

"This Santiago guy must be really incompetent if he thinks these are innovations to his embarrassing career mode.

How come there is No...

1. Advanced Sim Option: In FIFA 09 you could sim a game but jump in and play at any moment. It was removed and it is 2016 and it has still not returned. Incredible!

2. Player Statistics: How is there no player cards where when you click on a player card and it has their career statistics history including the year, the team they played for and their stats. There should also be advanced stats like dribbles completed, passed completed, tackles, ect. (It's tracked in end of game player ratings already) This can be tied into the game and commentary as well so when for instance Ronaldo scores his 300th goal it can be presented as a milestone.

3. League Statistics: How is there no league statistics where you can see advanced stats of every league in the game including leading scorers and other advanced stats.

4. Transaction Log: How is there no running transaction log where you could access all transfers and loans throughout your career mode.

5. Chemistry: How is there no Chemistry factored in when building a squad. Ultimate Team seems to have implemented a system but nothing for CM. Press Conferences can be tied into this as well based on your answers. Currently Press conferences are a joke and worthless.

These are just a few of the many missing things in Career Mode. CM has no history, no immersion, no replayability. FIFA Career Mode currently is one of the worst franchise modes in Sports Gaming and how Santiago Jaramillo has a job developing a career mode is beyond me."
Old 09-07-2015, 10:04 AM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

You're not going to get too far on this site or in general by calling devs/people
"incompetent". While we're all disappointed by the lack of CM updates/fixes calling out devs in this manner will surely not get you the results you want.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
You're not going to get too far on this site or in general by calling devs/people
"incompetent". While we're all disappointed by the lack of CM updates/fixes calling out devs in this manner will surely not get you the results you want.
Well being polite hasn't worked either so what does it matter? They won't listen either way
Old 09-07-2015, 11:09 AM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
Well being polite hasn't worked either so what does it matter? They won't listen either way
I don't care what you do off of this site but on this site we have rules that dictate you act like an adult.

Calling others incompetent will not work here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 11:49 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I don't care what you do off of this site but on this site we have rules that dictate you act like an adult.

Calling others incompetent will not work here.
So I guess being an adult means not telling the truth. Got it!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

While others decide which words might be deemed offensive on an Internet message board, I'll just say your points are spot on and should be a given in any career mode at this stage.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:08 AM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
So I guess being an adult means not telling the truth. Got it!
Surprisingly enough it's actually pretty easy to act like an adult while still telling the truth.

You won't here a word from me if you want to criticize and do it the right way. Repeating myself which I really feel I shouldn't have to do, calling someone incompetent isn't going about it the right way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »