Home

Under radar past/retro teams we don't talk about enough to add to Classic 2k games

This is a discussion on Under radar past/retro teams we don't talk about enough to add to Classic 2k games within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-03-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Under radar past/retro teams we don't talk about enough to add to Classic 2k games

Yes the most obvious teams get talked about all the time (especially the 93 Suns and 95 Pacers)... but lets also bring up/mention teams that aren't always getting brought up/mentioned enough that should be added to 2k games.

These teams dont always have to be championship teams, playoff teams, or even teams that has a winning record. These can be teams with unique collection of talent, cool lineups, fun duos, awesome benches, fun teams to play as, or whatever reason you can think of.

For example the 02-03 Clippers werent a winning or playoff team but it would have been awesome to play with Odom, Q Richardson, Maggette, Brand, Mcinnis, and Miles... all on the same team! Dunking and fast breaks would be awesome with them.

97 Raptors.. yes they never had much team success... but Damon Stoudemire, Marcus Camby, and Tracy McGrady... in those Dinosaur Uniforms... fun team for sure!

Also the 96 Bullets... had Howard, Webber, Ben Wallace, and Rasheed Wallace at the same time. Talk about an awesome collection of big men

96 Lakers.... Divac, Van Exel, Campbell, Jones, Ceballas, and Magic Johnson.... that would be a talented and fun team to play with on the 2k hardwood

Yes they never panned out well in real life.... but Lakers roster of Howard, Kobe, Gasol, Nash.... fun to play with in 2K virtual world.

So lets hear some unique retro/classic team suggestions

Last edited by mo2thewillyo; 09-03-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 09:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Under radar past/retro teams we don't talk about enough to add to Classic 2k game

I'm not going to suggest specfic teams. I'll just suggest a Create a Team and Create a Player feature. Like the relocation feature, then we could make and share retro teams

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 10:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Under radar past/retro teams we don't talk about enough to add to Classic 2k game

08-09 Denver Nuggets

00-01 Milwaukee Bucks

06-07 Golden St. Warriors
Old 09-03-2015, 10:30 PM   #4
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTheBrickWall
I'm not going to suggest specfic teams. I'll just suggest a Create a Team and Create a Player feature. Like the relocation feature, then we could make and share retro teams

I just want someone to create the 93-94 Seattle Supersonics or 92-93 Seattle Supersonics

Last edited by midwestking100; 09-03-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:36 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I think the 1984 or 1985 Nuggets would be pretty cool. Alex English, Calvin Natt, Fat Lever propelling a team averaging 120 points per game in those spectacular uniforms.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 10:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
I just want someone to create the 93-94 Seattle supersonics or 92-93 seattle supersonics.
Yeah hopefully they have the CAT and share features

Old 09-03-2015, 10:48 PM   #7
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

1995-96 Denver Nuggets with Laphonso Ellis, young Jalen Rose, Rookie Antonio McDyess, and Mutombo
Old 09-03-2015, 10:48 PM   #8
Rookie

soamazen23's Arena

99 knicks!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »