Home

For those who have started their franchises....

This is a discussion on For those who have started their franchises.... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-02-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
For those who have started their franchises....

How badly are the known issues impacting your franchise or are they not that big of a deal?

thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For those who have started their franchises....

I've only done a franchise for 1 season. I was the vikings, went 9-7 and missed the playoffs. My offensive line was terrible. Highest pass block was 78 and highest run block was 81. Other than that I didnt notice any other bad regression, but no one progressed at all. Mike Wallace lead the league in receiving yards and was 2nd in touchdowns and his ratings didnt change much at all. had only around 3 thousand XP too. I would go back and give exact numbers but I retired and decided to wait for a patch.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:11 PM   #3
Rookie

GameBreaker35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakevin
How badly are the known issues impacting your franchise or are they not that big of a deal?

thanks guys
Depends. If you want a deep realistic experience it's not really bearable, but if you just play it for what it is - a video game - it's ok. I started a franchise with Jaguars, and used game prep and drive goals to get confidence maxed out. Now my team is stacked with their attributes shooting through the roof.

Confidence can utterly devistate the balance of the mode by rewarding poor players with attribute boosts that nullify their shortcomings. These boosts carry over game to game. Many of my players have attribute boosts that don't make any sense either. Due to condlfidence boosts Dennard Robinson has 99 trucking to go along with his 90+ break tackle.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

It's kind of annoying seeing a team with 99-102 confidence in every position in the game. It's hard for me to judge in the impact of the confidence, since I'm playing on all-madden custom sliders though.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:51 PM   #5
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1

I just finished the preseason so I can't offer much of an opinion, but I figured with the confidence carrying over from game to game, I would just reset it. Not the optimal choice, but it would level the playing field a bit. Won't help with those in game boosts though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #6
Husker Power

Spooky's Arena

OVR: 8

Im the Lions. By the 2nd reg. season game, all my players had 99 confidence, and every starter had OVR ratings in the high 90's, most backups in the mid 90s, and guys who never played in the 80's. I'd say its unplayable right now, from a sim standpoint. Waiting for the patch.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the replies fellas, I've read enough i'll wait for the patch.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 PM   #8
Rookie

althor's Arena

I am into season 2 and so far the only problem I have had is I cannot re-sign players until after the superbowl. That is no big deal though, after the superbowl they are easy to sign. Not having any issues with confidence or ratings. My overalls (as the Titans) are mostly low and bad and my confidence is only OK. I am glad I didnt wait, I am getting a good feel of things while I wait on the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »