Home

Team and league building?

This is a discussion on Team and league building? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2015, 09:57 AM   #1
Rookie

NudeUp's Arena

OVR: 4
Team and league building?

I've never played PES before, but after playing this demo I think its gonna replace Fifa as my soccer game.

I have a question though.

I've seen the importing logos, sponsors, etc. Does that mean you can create teams and leagues? Or is that just to edit ones already in the game?

What I mean is, can you do what you could do on NCAA Football?

I heard on a PES 15 youtube video you could add the Premier League somehow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 10:57 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Team and league building?

Yeah in essence if you had the time and patience you could rename the teams and players to something you wanted... real or fictional, and with the PS4 and the image editor, you could again do real or fictional kits.

That could then become a league if you so wished in the Master League mode itself, or seperate.

Based on history of how PES got option files, have no doubt that the Premier League on the PS4 will look as good as if Konami did it themselves....
Old 08-29-2015, 12:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roolz
Yeah in essence if you had the time and patience you could rename the teams and players to something you wanted... real or fictional, and with the PS4 and the image editor, you could again do real or fictional kits.

That could then become a league if you so wished in the Master League mode itself, or seperate.

Based on history of how PES got option files, have no doubt that the Premier League on the PS4 will look as good as if Konami did it themselves....
Spot on. The only downside is that there's a finite number of leagues. You can't add your own league, only edit what's already there. PES includes a handful (can't remember the number, maybe 3-4?) fake leagues with fake teams/players, but you could turn any of those into the Bundesliga, or one of the lower tiers of English football, for example.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:31 AM   #4
Rookie

NudeUp's Arena

OVR: 4

Ok sounds good.

I was kinda hoping it would be like Football Manager, where people make local leagues that can be imported.

I can take control of my local amateur clubs.

Ill research it a bit more.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeUp
Ok sounds good.

I was kinda hoping it would be like Football Manager, where people make local leagues that can be imported.

I can take control of my local amateur clubs.

Ill research it a bit more.
It wont be that in depth... in all honesty the majority of the leagues made will be top European leagues, maybe South American to add to Brazil/Argentina.

The problem with having low level leagues is that Master league only goes to the 2nd tier... so yeah you could put a 'team' in the 2nd division, but you are not going to be able to go from Non League to the Premier League for example (using an English analogy).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 02:24 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlies317
Spot on. The only downside is that there's a finite number of leagues. You can't add your own league, only edit what's already there. PES includes a handful (can't remember the number, maybe 3-4?) fake leagues with fake teams/players, but you could turn any of those into the Bundesliga, or one of the lower tiers of English football, for example.
This is very useful info, as I was wondering how many fake leagues PES had in its game these days.

If it's 3-4, what leagues usually get made? I assume EPL is one, Bundesliga another, and then based on preference? But what are some of the more popular ones built? I recall having MLS a few years back, but that's because it was something I really looked for and wanted.

Yes, I know, some of our leagues that we want can be so niche.

Last edited by PeruvianPlaya954; 08-31-2015 at 02:32 AM.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:42 AM   #7
Pro

If I remember rightly we had 3 fake leagues... 1 definitely was assigned as such to South America, so you could add a league to work alongside Brazil/Argentina iirc.

1 of the other 2 was Europe (PEU) iirc, not sure on the 3rd, but im sure it could be Europe as well.

So you will get a Bundesliga no doubt about that, especially with 3 or 4 teams from there being licensed anyway, its not a huge effort to add the other 14 or so.

If im being honest based on what previous patchers have done and based on their history; you will get the current leagues all sorted out and then a Bundesliga (not sure if the PS4 will allow a Bundesliga 2 to work correctly, if it does expect that as well). Otherwise you will more than likely get a Turkish League.... it fits the 18 team setup, has some big clubs and big players playing there that will fit in easily with editing. Again chances are Galatasary, Fener, Besiktas, Trabzon... already part of the game.

Thats my guess, but if PES16 dosent remove anything from 15, then 3 fake leagues are there to be edited however you want!

EDIT - Just to note, the EPL is in the game but is unlicensed so does not need to be made via overwriting a fake league
Old 08-31-2015, 12:09 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

PC will have easier options as you can easily select which leagues you want. Usually all the European leagues(Serie A, Premier, Bundesliga) are done, South American (Brasileirao & Argentine Primera) ones also, top Asian leagues at some point, MLS also. I don't know how MLS works though as there isn't a regulation setup and I've never used them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »