Home

CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN

This is a discussion on CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-28-2015, 12:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN

Ea is unreal they are just absolutely unreal. Cut players from the pre season week 4 are not on free agent lists week 1. This is a big glitch, it also happens year after year after year since like madden 12 how this hasn't been fixed in CFM I'll never know. Anyone have a work around probably not right ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 12:10 AM   #2
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN

Cut player are still there for me
Old 08-28-2015, 12:12 AM   #3
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rs31632
Ea is unreal they are just absolutely unreal. Cut players from the pre season week 4 are not on free agent lists week 1. This is a big glitch, it also happens year after year after year since like madden 12 how this hasn't been fixed in CFM I'll never know. Anyone have a work around probably not right ?
I noticed players missing after preseason in a test cfm I was doing. I have yet to find a workaround. Hopefully this is something that gets patched.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:23 AM   #4
MVP

briz1046's Arena

There is a limit of under 400 players in the CF FA pool , as each team cuts around 20 players ( 32 ×20 = 640) over 500 players get deleted at the beginning if the 1st regular season largely young low rated players leaving the higher rated vets already in FA as ur FA pool 4 season 1
With no practice squads, PUP, suspension and a broken IR this is not adequate to replicate a simstyle season with real life type injuries
Extensive editing helps but this really shouldn't be necessary in 2015 on present consoles with the memory available
Old 08-28-2015, 12:36 AM   #5
Rookie

1NFAMOU5808's Arena

I had Devon Wiley signed and his OVR was low. But he was a good KR/PR and actually upstaged Atkinson III and Kenbrell Thompkins. Week after week [preseason] Wiley earned his stripes, actually enough to make my 53 man roster.. So I did the necessary steps, made the cuts to keep him there. So I progressed to Week 1 as I had every intention on having him as a project to see how high I could get him stat wise.. and when I checked my roster, he was gone. Apparently [during 2 different play throughs] when I moved to the next week, the CPU automatically cut him and he disappeared from the game.

Talk about a huge bummer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 12:39 AM   #6
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
There is a limit of under 400 players in the CF FA pool , as each team cuts around 20 players ( 32 ×20 = 640) over 500 players get deleted at the beginning if the 1st regular season largely young low rated players leaving the higher rated vets already in FA as ur FA pool 4 season 1
With no practice squads, PUP, suspension and a broken IR this is not adequate to replicate a simstyle season with real life type injuries
Extensive editing helps but this really shouldn't be necessary in 2015 on present consoles with the memory available
Wow, I wasn't aware that M16 omits practice squads, PUP, and suspensions. That's a pretty big omission for someone like me that loves to simulate as close to real as possible. And what do you mean by "broken" IR?
Old 08-28-2015, 12:50 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
Wow, I wasn't aware that M16 omits practice squads, PUP, and suspensions. That's a pretty big omission for someone like me that loves to simulate as close to real as possible. And what do you mean by "broken" IR?

I believe broken IR means that no roster spot is opened when you place a player on it. So if you have 53 guys, and put one on IR, you still have a "full" roster.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-28-2015, 12:57 AM   #8
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks. I guess it's not a deal breaker, but still, IMO, in need of a good look.

This bug report by BlackBetty15 was also regarding the cut players (AI makes cuts?) disappearing from the game...

Platform: XB1 (I am sure its universal)

Whats the bug? when preseason cuts are made, players disappear and are never found again. IE I signed RB Malcolm Brown to the JETS, played a game and then simmed the last three games of preseason. CPU Cut him (why I wasn't allowed to make cuts still upset me) and when I went to resign him he disappeared from the game. Along with WR Chris Owusu. A bunch of cut players disappear and it sucks.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? CFM mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes I can recreate it. It was when cuts happen in preseason.

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice so far. Every time I have done a preseason and cuts were made.

Do you have video or a picture? No, but recreating it is easy.

Last edited by goalieump413; 08-28-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: giving credit to original bug reporter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »