Home

Before YOU Complain About Anything 2K Related; Please Read

This is a discussion on Before YOU Complain About Anything 2K Related; Please Read within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-22-2015, 09:31 AM   #1
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Icon6 Before YOU Complain About Anything 2K Related; Please Read

I see a lot of people complaining about what 2K should and shouldn't be working on and giving to us at this point. It is somewhat disrespectful and maybe we should stop and think before we complain about a certain feature NOT being in the game.

Have you ever stopped and thought to yourself, "Maybe it is something prohibiting them from allowing these features to be in the game" instead of your, "Ahhhh they don't care" approach?

Considering this is only year THREE of them being on a new system. You always throw out the first game on a new system because it is generally never better than the last game of OLD gen (2K14) since it is usually just a port over. So essentially 2K16 is the SECOND NEW NBA2K game on Next Gen.

They need time to figure the new system out man, that isn't something that happens overnight.

We tend to get tunnel vision as consumers. We only look at, "Well why can't they do this and that." Guess what, maybe they can't.

The same can be said about Online. 2K's online has ALWAYS been broken. I just chalk it up to they can't do better. I don't even waste my breathe complaining because I know ONLINE will ALWAYS be broke. Now, that isn't men excusing them but it is true. Online is always broke.

So I am simply saying, before you make statements about the work ethic of those dudes that put in MANY hours FOR US to have a great basketball simulation, stop and think about the system limitations and/or discoveries that haven't been exposed to/figured out by the devs.

It isn't as simple as, "They clearly don't care."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 09:34 AM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Before YOU Complain About Anything 2K Related; Please Read

Definitely disagree with your online point. Playing at the Jordan Rec center for example the game lags really bad on the 2k camera . Why shouldn't we bring that up to be fixed for 2k16?

Just saying online is broken and chalking up the deuces isn't right . Heck those guys complaining about my league made it what it is today
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-22-2015, 09:43 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

OP sounded so positive until he says online will always be broke. Just be more optimistic, one day they'll get those servers right 👍

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 09:45 AM   #4
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Definitely disagree with your online point. Playing at the Jordan Rec center for example the game lags really bad on the 2k camera . Why shouldn't we bring that up to be fixed for 2k16?

Just saying online is broken and chalking up the deuces isn't right . Heck those guys complaining about my league made it what it is today
Honestly, 2K has been told for over 10 years that their online is broken. I am sure they are aware of it. I was just saying that EYE wouldn't waste MY breathe on complaining about that when that is clearly a glaring issue and others will let them know how they feel about it.

I am not telling anyone else not to complain about THAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
OP sounded so positive until he says online will always be broke. Just be more optimistic, one day they'll get those servers right ��

Hey, we all wish that but I don't think anyone is willing to put their money on it either.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:45 AM   #5
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

You say don't doubt them and then go on saying 'they can't do better' with online
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 10:01 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Honestly, 2K has been told for over 10 years that their online is broken. I am sure they are aware of it. I was just saying that EYE wouldn't waste MY breathe on complaining about that when that is clearly a glaring issue and others will let them know how they feel about it.

I am not telling anyone else not to complain about THAT

Hey, we all wish that but I don't think anyone is willing to put their money on it either.
I hope that is not true! Man we pay 60$ for that game so they should give also money to the servers. As i said before i hope that is not a money problem because that would be not nice from 2k

Last edited by 2k gamer all day; 08-22-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
OP sounded so positive until he says online will always be broke. Just be more optimistic, one day they'll get those servers right

Lol that's what I said. To me it sounded nice then it turned into a slip under 2k's door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #8
Banned

Some complaints have been there for ages so while you can agree or disagree on a lot of things, mainly the passing and CPU AI should've been solid by now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »