Home

Old 08-13-2015, 10:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Holy...

Someone just went on a HOFer buying spree... Ted Williams for 15mil, Mike Schmidt for 6mil, and pretty much every other legend for between 480k-to the millions. Gotta love the stub glitch. All because Sony has that problem with the PS3 systems.

Trout's also up to 140k, Cutch to 100k, Kimbrel 50. I feel bad for anybody who just bought the game and has to deal with this crap. Especially since now they can't even do the community challenges.

Last edited by cnemergut; 08-13-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 10:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Holy...

They're gonna go back down right? I just sold Edgar Martinez for 200k but bought tulo at 60k for fear of the prices just going up ..
Old 08-13-2015, 10:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by startinglineup
They're gonna go back down right? I just sold Edgar Martinez for 200k but bought tulo at 60k for fear of the prices just going up ..
They should. It may take a while because there are also a lot of high priced (in the millions for Williams and Schmidt) Sell Nows. So that means until those sell that nobody can sell Williams or Schmidt for less than 1 million stubs.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Im starting to wonder if The Show should do a Market like NBA 2K where it's more timed auction style. That way the stubs glitch or possible future mlb 16 the show glitches really wouldn't effect the market the way it is now.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnemergut
They should. It may take a while because there are also a lot of high priced (in the millions for Williams and Schmidt) Sell Nows. So that means until those sell that nobody can sell Williams or Schmidt for less than 1 million stubs.
While I certainly think there are people out there that do it

I think the majority of the people that have Schmidt and Williams did the collections, and did not pay for em. Meaning they're unsellable

Edit: Ehh looks like its moving fairly quickly

Last edited by startinglineup; 08-13-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2015, 11:33 PM   #6
Rookie

For anybody wondering I saw this posted on Reddit...

"Developers told me they are monitoring the market situation, and the recent flood of illegally-generated stubs. It is going to have a big impact on prices and drive inflation.
They will regroup on this and try to update us more tomorrow. -@MLBtheShow_Tips"

Last edited by cnemergut; 08-14-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnemergut
For anybody wondering I say this posted on Reddit...

"Developers told me they are monitoring the market situation, and the recent flood of illegally-generated stubs. It is going to have a big impact on prices and drive inflation.
They will regroup on this and try to update us more tomorrow. -@MLBtheShow_Tips"
In 10 minutes were gonna see prices drop
Old 08-13-2015, 11:55 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's crazy though as I have got more stubs in the last 2 days just monitoring the market and putting "transaction" cards for 100k when I see them starting Togo. Tonight I was able to get Trout, Posey, and Tulo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »