Home

I'm making a SERIOUSLY competitive PRO-AM crew

This is a discussion on I'm making a SERIOUSLY competitive PRO-AM crew within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Arrow I'm making a SERIOUSLY competitive PRO-AM crew

With Pro-Am coming up, I'm looking to run with a crew that's serious about ranking up and dominating the leaderboards. Guys that are competitive and who really want to do some damage in the Pro-Am scene.

I'm a 6'9 Lockdown Defensive SF. My job is to guard the best player on the opposing team, get steals, rebounds, hustle points etc all the dirty work. I also like to be a playmaker and set others up for shots. My game is like Scottie Pippen. The team name/logo and all that stuff has not been decided yet and will be chosen once the team is built and we get input from everyone.

Positions Needed:

PG - 3 will be chosen, only 2 make the cut
SG - 3 will be chosen, only 2 make the cut
SF - 2 will be chosen, only 1 makes the cut
PF - 3 will be chosen, only 2 make the cut
C - 3 will be chosen, only 2 make the cut

NOTE******This is for SERIOUS players only. Guys who really want to compete and climb the leaderboards in Pro-Am. You must be able to play at least 4 nights per week. Playing every night probably won't be realistic but at least 4 should be enough.

PREREQUISITES:

1) Must be a good ON-BALL DEFENDER - This is crucial. I'm a defensive minded guy and I want to play with others who aren't liabilities on that side of the floor. You should be able to play SOLID individual defense because it makes it easier for the help/weak side defenders.

2) Age 16+ - No offense to the younger guys but I need mature teammates. Guys who know how to conduct themselves properly in a group setting. Guys who can willingly take advice, and willingly teach what they know for the betterment of the team. We have to be serious, mature and organized. Age may be overlooked if you display the right level of maturity

3) Organized Basketball Knowledge - This doesn't mean that you had to play organized bball in your life to join. No. But you must have good knowledge of organized bball. I emphasize organized because lots of kids know how to play pickup bball and are good in street settings, but don't know the game in an organized setting. Selfishness will not be tolerated at all.

Pro-Am will be a big mode in 2K16. eSports is the next big thing and I am happy 2K decided to be a part of it. If anyone is interested, send me a PM on here. For the next 2 months, I'm looking to assemble teams in 2K15 to get some JRC/Team-up games in as practice....to work on chemistry, team roster etc. This will be a lot of fun, trust me.

We will also have a website and a GroupMe chat to help each other stay in contact. The website will also be used to display weekly team awards, stats, etc. I am thinking of having real prizes each week for the team awards(defensive player of the week, offensive player of the week, playmaker of the week etc) Trust me, this will be legit. Let's get it.

Send me a PM with your email/phone number and I will add you to the GroupMe chat.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2015, 01:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm making a SERIOUSLY competitive PRO-AM crew

What system is this on?
Old 08-11-2015, 01:29 AM   #3
Rookie

Just noticed your on PS4 from your other post I'd be willing to join. I'm 18 & very competitive. HATE losing. I'm not sure what position I'm making but I'm leaning toward a young Ray Allen type SG but I'm also thinking of making a Gary Payton type PG, a LBJ type SF (fav player), or a AD type PF I'll decide when I get the game & hear more about the mycareer on NBA2k16.

Add me on PS4 I'm willing to run team up with you: Datnikkahvladdy
Old 08-21-2015, 07:50 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm down to make a drive and dish defensive PG. I'm 24 played juco ball as a PG and I'm super competitive. If the rebounding improves this year I may be willing to play a big position. Always pride myself on D in real life and on 2k so this sounds like a damn good fit. PSN: skoop804

Last edited by skoop804; 08-21-2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: forgot psn 1st time
Old 08-26-2015, 03:28 AM   #5
Rookie

I'm really interested in joining. I will either play the 1 or 2, which I'm fine with either one. My offensive and defensive game are pretty legit, but I'm willing to take on any task in the game. Never really played organized ball, besides in middle school, but I know the intricacies of the game. Sounds like a good fit to join and would love to show my worth. PSN:demackro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 03:04 PM   #6
Rookie

True Center. Built like Shaq/Duncan on 2k15. No 3pt Center like all the cheesers out there. Avg double double on rec and shot % over 75%. Only take high % shots or open midrange. Love to kick out to the open wing player. Huge bball knowledge. Win rate over 70%. Can/will take pics of stats of rec if you need to see it. PSN: Penn_St_Daycare
Old 09-07-2015, 05:46 PM   #7
Rookie

If you have a spot for a PF I want in. Hit me up on PSN: Rashad_Colvin. I've been playing Madden waiting for 2K to drop.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Sup Earv, I'm definitely down to join. We were in leagues together back in 2k11-12. Are you on PS now or still Xbox?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »