Home

[PS4]NBA2k16 ProAm League

This is a discussion on [PS4]NBA2k16 ProAm League within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-27-2015, 08:01 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
[PS4]NBA2k16 ProAm League

So many moons ago I played in a NCAA Football and basketball league, with about as many options online that 2k has given us, we'll maybe more with the ability to use private matches. Anyways, I was wondering if you guys would like to try and organize something around this idea. Maybe a small league of 8 teams, playoffs, stats, awards, etc.... I'm sure I could get my squad together for this, and even probably have another squad or 2 that if I told them about this they would be on board.

We could have something like 2 games a week, no cheese allowed, no glitching of players etc...

Serious individuals that don't intend on flaking apply, league size would be adjusted based on demand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 11:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: [PS4]NBA2k16 ProAm League

I'd be interested in this. My PSN ID is Carlitos_Colon.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:03 AM   #3
Rookie

I'll be down to play. To contribute to your ideas you can even take it to another level by having a Pro Am draft (because I'm sure everyone wont have squads ready to join up with), well we dont know the details of the mode but a cool idea would be all the players interested participate in exhibition games (kind of like summer league or a combine) whoever the captains for teams are would check out who they like while in game. Make up their list of guys they like (similar to a draft board) and we conduct a draft.

PSN: Joseph_8-2-8
Old 07-31-2015, 11:01 AM   #4
Rookie

Making a ProAm squad for PS4 .

PLEASE be fun and not so uptight but good at the game. And even better in crunch time. If you want to join

You must have a kik

Search #6godproam and join the group!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
Rookie

it sounds like a awesome idea, would love to be in the league. just need a team first

PSN:Blackhelmet
Steam:Mr_Wreeb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2015, 01:34 AM   #6
Rookie

I'd be willing to play this but I don't have a squad as of yet so if you go with the draft idea. Let me know

PSN: Datnikkahvladdy

P.S I made every team/squad I've ever tried out for. Whether it was crew, JRC, park, or crews

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »