Home

Calling All Legit Players For 2K16 (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Calling All Legit Players For 2K16 (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-26-2015, 07:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Calling All Legit Players For 2K16 (Xbox One)

Looking for legit ballers for the start of NBA 2K16. I & my fellow Xbox One friends will be starting a Online MyLeague for the upcoming new installment. To do so we are currently on a search for all users who enjoy playing 12min HOF simulation NBA 2K games. Players who use nba players & teams to their correct strengths, to give the game an overall great feel. A full 30-user active online league with people who don’t violate the integrity of the game, in other terms players who DO NOT abuse exploits & as we like to so famously call it “CHEESE”. As fans of this game I know we’ve all been following the news & the anticipation is greatly increasing especially for online game play. If you are interested in joining our league feel free to reach me on Xbox One, my gamer tag is ThaBlackHeart. Right now we currently have just 8 users including myself, so first come first serve as far as team picks. We are also in the works on creating a development league as well for users who are new to the NBA 2K series and/also enjoy playing 12min hof simulation but may not be as skilled as others. We’re trying to build a league where it doesn’t have to be a lot of rules listed. As long you play the game the way it should be played, the rules become limited. If this post receives the correct volume that we’re reaching for I will do so with making another post with league info. Again my GT is thablackheart and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

LETS PLAY BALL!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nba_2k16.jpg (42.2 KB, 57 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2015, 08:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Calling All Legit Players For 2K16 (Xbox One)

i would like to join do you still have openings.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswbrow
i would like to join do you still have openings.

still openings left just add me on the xbox
Old 08-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #4
Rookie

I'm interested... I will send u a friend request on the XB1. Gamertag is jaypthree44...
Old 08-21-2015, 01:44 AM   #5
Banned

Hey man I'm down. My tag is Young Coaches. Not 12m though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »