Home

NCAA Football 14-2015-2016 Rosters(XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14-2015-2016 Rosters(XBOX 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2015, 08:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA Football 14-2015-2016 Rosters(XBOX 360)

Hey NCAA Football fans! This is rolltide24, and I am pleased to announce that I am creating a roster on NCAA Football 14 for the 2015-2016 season. Yes, I know that there are already some rosters for next year. And, yes these people did a decent job. But, they aren't perfect. And that is what I am here to give you. Perfect rosters. It was a sad day when EA Sports had to cancel the NCAA Football series. But due to Call Me LSU and UGA Lovell, these past two season have had updated rosters. I enjoyed their 2015-2016 combined roster, but I felt that I wasn't completely satisfied with the rosters. There wasn't enough love for the smaller schools on the game. They did an excellent job on the Power 5 conferences, but for the small schools the equipment edits were not the way I like them.

Anyway, my goal is to make every single player on the game resemble EXACTLY what they look like in real life(equipment, because the faces, you just can't really do that.). All coaches will be named and updated for this season(Jim McElwain is the coach for UF).

I think that pretty much sums it up. Thanks in advance for downloading these rosters. If you have any comments or any suggestions, please say so in this thread. I will update you every time that I finish a conference.

I will edit the conferences in this order:

1. Atlantic Coast Conference(ACC)
2. American Athletic Conference(American)
3. Big 12
4. Big Ten
5. Conference USA(C-USA)
6. FBS Independents
7. Mid American Conference(MAC)
8. Mountain West Conference(MWC)
9. Pac 12
10. Southeastern Conference(SEC)
11. Sun Belt

Please comment and reply to this thread. You won't regret looking at this thread once the roster is finished. Thanks and ENJOY!
NFL- Miami Dolphins
NHL- Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14-2015-2016 Rosters(XBOX 360)

Dang that is like a slap in the face to the Xbox team smh, so what base are you using to start with? i know its not a no name roster
Old 07-18-2015, 10:38 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

If you are using the file already created as a base, you need to give credit to them. Appreciate your efforts, but there is a sense of integrity here at OS that you're breaking if these are not 100% your work. No, there are no "roster police" here - but to be fair, you should cite your base file, or if you did your own from scratch - that would be kinda hard to believe... Thanks.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:06 AM   #4
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Agree with MK, also from a former OCD roster maker, there is never going to be a perfect roster, someone is always going to have an issue with the work you do. LSU/UGA's roster is their best to date IMO, and I am more than satisfied with what they have done with the roster this year. I only came to this thread because I was curious who in the heck would be making a new roster in mid July, lol.

Last edited by Maverick04; 07-19-2015 at 11:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »