Home

How do I download the preorder bonus course?

This is a discussion on How do I download the preorder bonus course? within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-15-2015, 07:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do I download the preorder bonus course?

I preordered Rory McIlroy PGA Tour but I'm not seeing TPC Scottsdale. I also didn't see a code inside the game box. Anyone figure out how to download it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2015, 07:36 AM   #2
Rookie

jaygaming901's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do I download the preorder bonus course?

Code should have been on your receipt then type it in on the PS or MS store
Old 07-15-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
Rookie

I didn't get a receipt (ordered on Amazon). Contacted EA support, they told me they're out of codes and that's why I didn't get one and to check back in 7 days. What kind of response is that? They advertised the preorder bonus then don't give it out?
Old 07-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #4
Rookie

BLB34's Arena

OVR: 5

There appears to be an issue with the Amazon pre-order bonus codes. I did not receive mine either and I've seen other folks with the same issue. I contacted Amazon and they said they could not resend the code because they are sent by the manufacturer. They offered to refund $17.98 or I could return the item and they would resend another with a code (not sure why I would need to return the disc). I'm taking the refund since we will get the course for free eventually... although I would have preferred to just receive the code and have the course now.

Contact Amazon and let them know... sounds like there was a big screw up somewhere.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:27 AM   #5
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4

I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy..... there was nothing on the preorder receipt or on the reciept when I purchased the game yesterday. I've checked my email thinking maybe I got it that way... and nothing. I even checked my my spam/junk mail.... nothing there.
So How am I suppose to get this... I know we are all gonna be able to get for free in September.... but the purpose of pre-ordering is to get it now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2015, 10:32 AM   #6
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

What is the file size of the course? I don't have traditional internet at my house and use a Verizon JetPack with a 20gb data cap.

Wondering if i need to bring my PS4 to work and simply download the file along with the game updated here instead.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:00 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy..... there was nothing on the preorder receipt or on the reciept when I purchased the game yesterday. I've checked my email thinking maybe I got it that way... and nothing. I even checked my my spam/junk mail.... nothing there.
So How am I suppose to get this... I know we are all gonna be able to get for free in September.... but the purpose of pre-ordering is to get it now.
Its pretty unacceptable to offer a preorder bonus and **** it up this badly. Did anyone get their code? That's the only reason I preordered...
Old 07-15-2015, 11:10 AM   #8
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike081989
Its pretty unacceptable to offer a preorder bonus and **** it up this badly. Did anyone get their code? That's the only reason I preordered...
I received mine from Amazon.com on Monday morning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »