Home

Tiger Woods 2014 Question - Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods 2014 Question - Xbox 360 within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2015, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3
Tiger Woods 2014 Question - Xbox 360

I owned an Xbox 360 and the TW 14 game. I also purchased all of the DLC courses, however i sold the xbox and the game.

If i were to go buy an old 360 and the game, would i be able to still download the old courses since they would fall under my xbox live account and previous download settings?

Are the courses even available to download on the marketplace after all this time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 04:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods 2014 Question - Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto
I owned an Xbox 360 and the TW 14 game. I also purchased all of the DLC courses, however i sold the xbox and the game.

If i were to go buy an old 360 and the game, would i be able to still download the old courses since they would fall under my xbox live account and previous download settings?

Are the courses even available to download on the marketplace after all this time?
Not unless you saved them in the cloud and none of the DLC courses are available any longer online. Gamestop has them I think and you could purchase them again.

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 07-14-2015, 04:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Not unless you saved them in the cloud and none of the DLC courses are available any longer online. Gamestop has them I think and you could purchase them again.
Thank you. You are correct too, Gamestop does still have the courses available. I'm going to give this game a chance for a couple weeks, but if nothing is done, then i think i'm going to revert back to the 2014 game.

I'm now kicking myself for selling my old xbox 360 and games after this fiasco.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #4
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto

Yes, you should be able to re-download any DLC you purchased as long as you are using the same account.

Even if it's been pulled from the marketplace, if you already own, you can re-download.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Good luck finding the game for Xbox 360 I had the masters edition been trying to find it again. I've seen it on eBay used for 50 bucks gamestop never has it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 09:28 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetoblack73
Good luck finding the game for Xbox 360 I had the masters edition been trying to find it again. I've seen it on eBay used for 50 bucks gamestop never has it
Just got the game on Glyde for 13 bucks.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:00 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

So, is it still possible to get the DLC for Tiger Woods 14 through Game Stop, or since the servers are down, we're completely out of luck? I've been debating buying the Historic Version of the Tiger Woods online, but seeing that the downloadable content is no longer available.... might not even be worth it.

With TW13 and the Golf Club it should suffice. Rory PGA really doesn't seem to be all that great based on what I've read.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Masters edition?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »