Home

Future Wrestlemania Locations

This is a discussion on Future Wrestlemania Locations within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #1
Rookie

Agatorfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Future Wrestlemania Locations

I'm gonna make a thread on future wwe Wrestlemania locations from what I've heard the new Vikings stadium could take number 33 and philly is trying hard to get Wrestlemania in Lincoln Financial Field. Orlando is also in the race. Here's an article with some candidates
http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-venues...tlemania-2.php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 04:05 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Future Wrestlemania Locations

One day, I'd love it to come to San Diego though it'll never happen. Qualcomm won't be around forever, but it's big enough to hold a large crowd (70,000+) and as awkward as it might be, Petco Park is large enough to hold it as well (60,000+ regular seating, but if they add seating to the field it could hold way more.)
Old 07-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Mr.Papercut's Arena

Most likely venue at the moment is Minnesota. With their new stadium and remarkable history associated with wrestling (AWA and many wrestlers are from there) it is the most natural place to hold the biggest wrestling event of the year. After that I would reckon WWE would give Montreal a look. Again, it has historical significance because Canada has produced a lot of famous wrestlers and the fact that Montreal is one of the biggest markets in the Americas makes it a possible venue in the near future. Also people from Montreal are wrestling fanatics and always create a amazing atmosphere. After those two I reckon the next possible city to host a Wrestlemania is the one with the newest (indoor) stadium.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Agatorfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
One day, I'd love it to come to San Diego though it'll never happen. Qualcomm won't be around forever, but it's big enough to hold a large crowd (70,000+) and as awkward as it might be, Petco Park is large enough to hold it as well (60,000+ regular seating, but if they add seating to the field it could hold way more.)
Petco is just plain beautiful. That's why I picked them as my franchise in mlb the show. Would love to see a wm there
Old 07-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #5

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Florida shouldn't get a WM again till WM is in it's 40s. Same goes for California/Texas, shouldn't get another one till WM is in its 40s. Florida,California and Texas have hosted a combined 11 WMs!

Minnesota and Philly getting WMs would be good. Philly is great crowd,and haven't had WM since WM15. Minnesota hasn't ever had it, and with them having new stadium, surely WWE will be going there. Especially for Lesnar main eventing that event.

WM33 in Minnesota cause of Lesnar
WM34 in Philly

St.Louis and Indianapolis should also get WMs(both got roofs,which would help incase of bad weather). Neither have had it before either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 05:05 PM   #6
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Actually, Wrestlemania VIII was in Indianapolis.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:07 PM   #7

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

o lol,forgot about that. But still,it'd be over 25 years since that, and in a diff stadium, they should still have one there.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:47 PM   #8
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

[quote=StevenSD;2047490969]One day, I'd love it to come to San Diego though it'll never happen. Qualcomm won't be around forever, but it's big enough to hold a large crowd (70,000+) and as awkward as it might be, Petco Park is large enough to hold it as well (60,000+ regular seating, but if they add seating to the field it could hold way more.)[/QUOTE/]

next so cal location will most likely be the new carson/ inglewood stadium

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »