Home

Nhl 15 2014-2015

This is a discussion on Nhl 15 2014-2015 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-02-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nhl 15 2014-2015

I decided to skip my previous thread and start anew. This is an edit across the board for a Be a Gm roster, this will have revamped rosters with edited ratings in the nhl, ahl, i then edited the juniors in adjusting the potentials for players, next i removed the european leagues as they would just fill the free agent pool with needless players in the gm mode. I took all the college and draftees that are not in the game and put them into the swedish league. I then took the finnish league and added all prospects in europe or in college adding about 60 more players to the game. Also as a throw in i added the entire KHL since ea has so many incorrect players. The Ea player team has all retirees and players that are suspended like voynov going forward it will have mike richards. and lastly i will be up****** this into next year and making 15-16 rosters so any changes you think need to be made please share and ask.

The Play Now is simply and roster file for all leagues being updated to the end of season. All leagues have been updated as best as i could and again i have added the khl to it. Enjoy!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL 15 Be A GM.zip (735.4 KB, 136 views)
File Type: zip NHL 15 Play Now.zip (758.7 KB, 155 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Nhl 15 2014-2015

Great rosters for Be a GM. Do have a question.... How can I keep up****** my Be A GM roster with NHL View/Horizon etc? Or how can I obtain the roster file from my continual Be A GM to edit with NHL View? I simulated a season for CBJ and auto-drafted and now I want correct rosters heading into year 2 with the new prospects. Thanks
Old 07-07-2015, 01:11 AM   #3
Just started!

Hey I think that the project you guys put together is really great but I've been having problems actually using it. I can't seem to get the rosters you posted here with Horizon so I can't get them on to my xbox and into my nhl. For a long time I used a really old version that you posted up a while ago and I do know how to use custom rosters on my NHL. It keeps telling me it's an invalid package. Do you know what could be causing this? Thanks.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:13 AM   #4
Rookie

Mh1023 you can't edit the be a gm after you start a save. You can go into nhlview but you'll need to change the whole save. I do plan on releasing a save for the upcoming season but it'll be about a month.

Moniker when you load horizon load a roster save then click on the far right contents tab it should then show roster with a bunch of numbers , right click then click on replace file select my save then rehash and resign, I posted my save as the nhlview files instead of the regular game save sorry for the confusion.

I started my next season roster and I made a few adjustments in terms of prospects to teams, ea will only allow so many prospects to be aligned to teams so I'm trying to place them in order and make sure the top rated to mid range is in the game cutting down the people not in game and players that actually have a shot of eventually making it. European leagues start training camp soon as well as some more signings will take place the next two weeks so I plan on getting the first version up within the next three weeks.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:20 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
Mh1023 you can't edit the be a gm after you start a save. You can go into nhlview but you'll need to change the whole save. I do plan on releasing a save for the upcoming season but it'll be about a month.

Moniker when you load horizon load a roster save then click on the far right contents tab it should then show roster with a bunch of numbers , right click then click on replace file select my save then rehash and resign, I posted my save as the nhlview files instead of the regular game save sorry for the confusion.

I started my next season roster and I made a few adjustments in terms of prospects to teams, ea will only allow so many prospects to be aligned to teams so I'm trying to place them in order and make sure the top rated to mid range is in the game cutting down the people not in game and players that actually have a shot of eventually making it. European leagues start training camp soon as well as some more signings will take place the next two weeks so I plan on getting the first version up within the next three weeks.
Thank you. I tried messing with the rosters in NHLview before a season to put the '15 prospects you created on their AHL teams prior to starting a Be A GM and some of the players ended up FA's at end of year and others traded with "NO" trades allowed, crazy. Great job on the prospects created though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 12:03 AM   #6
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Hope that this project is still alive... I love your work.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Thank you, I had an updated beagm but wasn't satisfied with how it came out. I've instead been working on the play now version that I want to post in about two weeks ( I have completed the nhl , tentative ahl, and euro leagues) I still need to complete the juniors which won't fully update for about a week and I plan on doing the KHL. I have player numbers and contracts to update as well which will probably not be updated until a further release. Once play now is established I'll complete the beagm mode, I added to many prospects to each team and I'm trying to balance who to skip and who should be kept by each team. I've spent a lot of time on this and again I'll probably release it in two weeks when I've got it pretty tight.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
Just started!

ihx for your work, i'm sure it will be as good or even better than the other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »