Home

Advancing to playoffs

This is a discussion on Advancing to playoffs within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-28-2015, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Advancing to playoffs

So for the last month, my league has been steadily going through the round robin, 2 games against each team, total of 58 games each.

Today we simmed the last few games to get to the playoffs.

Now when I "advance series" I get a server error and it will not advance. When I look at the schedule, I see the playoffs games, yet they have been duplicated for each time I have tried to advance the series.

I could literally scream I am so pissed off right now.

Is this league broken? Am I going to have to tell my guys, that for the 4th damn time we will have to start over?????

This could be it for me and MLB the show, I've had enough of wasting my time time. Please someone tell me there is a fix
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Advancing to playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by macampbell47
So for the last month, my league has been steadily going through the round robin, 2 games against each team, total of 58 games each.

Today we simmed the last few games to get to the playoffs.

Now when I "advance series" I get a server error and it will not advance. When I look at the schedule, I see the playoffs games, yet they have been duplicated for each time I have tried to advance the series.

I could literally scream I am so pissed off right now.

Is this league broken? Am I going to have to tell my guys, that for the 4th damn time we will have to start over?????

This could be it for me and MLB the show, I've had enough of wasting my time time. Please someone tell me there is a fix
Hey bro got any spots open would love to join..
psn G-yearian_7
Group [email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »