Home

Playing with a DualShock 4

This is a discussion on Playing with a DualShock 4 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-30-2015, 03:41 AM   #1
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4
Playing with a DualShock 4

Missed playing this game some kinda bad this week, so I bought a PS3 and this game as it allowed me to play it with my PS4 controller. My only question(s) is if anybody else is having trouble with instant replays while using a DualShock 4. I can't seem to run through any play in slow motion. I know it's supposed to be R2/L2 for slow-mo replays, but nope--fast, normal, or nothing. Am I doing something wrong or can this just not be done with a newer controller? If it cannot be done, does slow-mo at least work for the DualShock 3s? I'm not against a DS3, I would just like to know that it for sure works with any controller before I go and buy another one. There's just something about how "loose" this game's infinity engine is that I love. The unpredictability of what is going to happen when two or more players run into each other (guys going completely limp when trucked or flying all over the place when hit) is something that never gets old to me and I can certainly get lost in replays when these instances occur. Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 05:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playing with a DualShock 4

Yeah the R2 trigger on PS4 controller is really sensitive, you can pull off slow mo replays if you find the right spot but I usually just mash off and on, on the X button...

Hope that helps

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »