Home

Allen Iverson: What do you think?

This is a discussion on Allen Iverson: What do you think? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-25-2015, 07:56 PM   #1
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

OVR: 0
Allen Iverson: What do you think?

Thoughts on the Answer?

I have 237K and was thinking about picking him up. I would use him in a lot of the 3 gold restricted challenges i havent done.

Looks from his attributes that he is a blur on the court with mid range and layup strengths.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2015, 08:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

Re: Allen Iverson: What do you think?

Theres an Iverson for sale on XB1 for 190k which is still too high but all he has 30 gold badges which is every badge that is upgradeable.....

might pull the trigger...
Old 05-25-2015, 08:20 PM   #3
QNo
MVP

I mean he'll tear the CPU apart and may be fun to use, but even the Diamond isn't great online. Costs way too much for what he is.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:22 PM   #4
Rookie

do it. i have the diamond and i love him. and with the gold restrictions he would be perfect to use
Old 05-26-2015, 05:36 AM   #5
MVP

I have not tried the diamond, but even though the Answer is my all time favorite player, gold player was just not good enough for me. He is quite small to finish at the rim, and he seems to miss many contacted lay-ups. He is an avarage 3 pt shooter, deadly from mid-range. His size doesn't help in defense too , even though he is a good stealer. For me (unfortunately) a badged up gold Lillard is better for 5-10% of the price
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 06:57 AM   #6
Pro

Just buy him as cheap as you can so that you can resell him without a loss. I also didn't like his gold card that much but he is still a great player. He might help you on the 3 gold challenges.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:18 AM   #7
Rookie

i recently got the diamond and he is deadly.. especially that 3 point shot. i run him at the 1 and thoroughly enjoy him.. just have a bigger guard on your bench in case you come up against a lebron at pg
Old 05-26-2015, 11:39 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

AI is too short and skinny to use online, but he's fine if you're only going to play him against the CPU, since they actually use real guards in their lineup, and they don't know how to take advantage of size mismatches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »