Home

Perfect RTTS player

This is a discussion on Perfect RTTS player within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-21-2015, 04:35 AM   #1
Rookie

Buckaloo's Arena

OVR: 0
Perfect RTTS player

I trust. You guys with every sports game so I'm hoping you can help me get a leg up on MLB...I need the estimate chance with . RTTS player, I know variablea like hitting are on me....but help a brother out, what positioned , stats etc giveeach best shot of early dominance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 10:32 AM   #2
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Perfect RTTS player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaloo
I trust. You guys with every sports game so I'm hoping you can help me get a leg up on MLB...I need the estimate chance with . RTTS player, I know variablea like hitting are on me....but help a brother out, what positioned , stats etc giveeach best shot of early dominance
Let's start with hitting. Every other category is a variable game by game (How many fielding chances you'll get, base running opportunities, etc..). Hitting is something you'll do at least 3 times a game. So let's start there.

Make sure you have sufficient contact to hit the ball and sufficient power to hit extra base hits. You'll get a great deal of your points on this. You want to make sure your Contact and Power Vs Righties takes priority. You'll see far more RHP than LHP. As for bunt, clutch, vision, etc.. that all can wait. Though you will want to keep your eye on Durability, besides it controlling how often you get injured it also controls your stamina. The higher your durability rating the more games you'll play.

Next I would focus on speed. You can gain a lot of extra points a game just by stealing bases. Plus a higher speed stat will allow you to hit more extra base hits which will drive your points up. Taking second base is very easy. You don't need a lead and your baserunning or steal rating doesn't have to be touched. If you get your speed to about 80 you'll be able to steal second with ease.

Last I would focus on fielding. Fielding and arm accuracy first, followed by arm strength and reaction. That way you can take advantage of the points you get on fielding.

After you've gotten high enough in each of these categories you can start spreading the love to your other attributes.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:32 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

I have a 3rd baseman I started. Havnt touched contact or power ratings but only touched plate vision. Good enough for 4th overall by Minnesota. Leading minors in hits through the first 3 months after the draft and still have only concentrated on vision.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:11 PM   #4
MVP

Syce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86
I have a 3rd baseman I started. Havnt touched contact or power ratings but only touched plate vision. Good enough for 4th overall by Minnesota. Leading minors in hits through the first 3 months after the draft and still have only concentrated on vision.
ya i go this way as well, first throw all i can into vision then work on the other stuff after i get to the point with vision where it starts costing a lot per point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »