Home

Redemption and Rebirth | Cheese's Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise

This is a discussion on Redemption and Rebirth | Cheese's Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-07-2015, 10:38 AM   #1

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Prologue:

Anyone who has done multiple dynasty reports know that there are some that you loved just a little bit more than the rest, some that truly felt special. For me that franchise, was my very first, “A Game of Inches” with the Buffalo Bills (Madden 10). I have always loved taking bottom of the road franchises and trying to rebuild them.

As I return from my hiatus of ‘chising, I once again find myself looking for the biggest of rebuilding projects and I have found that in the Jacksonville Jaguars. They are a franchise suffering from mediocrity both on and off the field.

Some of you already know me but for those who don't I am cheese2121. I have traversed a number of "chising sites" but have now found my home at OS. I am an avid football fan. I follow the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Atlanta Falcons. This is my seventh time doing a franchise/dynasty report. I will be taking on the persona of Dan Clayton (this is not my real name) the new owner for the Jacksonville Jaguars. I've always enjoyed reading franchise stories dating back to the RockUrSocks's Raiders and Bucs franchises on Sportsgamer forums. I will warn you right now, updates may be incredibly slow at times as I am in vet school and some weeks can barely find time to breathe. I have been inspired by many of you and in turn would like to extend a special thank you to the following users: Deegeezy, Tearz49ers, RockUrSocks, Matt10, mfbmike, Lumpkin, Letails, Maize, DJ Rhude, jwin122, Iron Dragon, JMocks, jct and many many more. As always guys, give me a chance to post my introduction things before posting, I'll let you know when....Thank you for following and I hope you enjoy. Without further ado I give you Redemption and Rebirth | Cheese’s Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise

---------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The following story lines, game results, etc. are purely fictitious and are for entertainment purposes only. Any fictitious story/article posted that any person(s) from the Jacksonville Jaguars organization or the National Football League feels is inappropriate will be taken down immediately upon request.

Last edited by Cheese2121; 05-16-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 10:40 AM   #2

Cheese2121's Arena

Franchise Rule Book

Franchise Rule Book

Personal Statement

This franchise will be as realistic as I can possibly make it. I have chosen the Jaguars because they have been mediocre for a long period of time. A lot of the formatting for this franchise will be similar to DeeGeezy's work. I give him all the credit for giving me the great ideas. As I said in the prologue, sometimes updates could be very slow due to school and my many other responsibilities. Don't expect lots of games to be churned out quickly. I would much rather take my time. This report will be about quality before quantity. Please don't bash others in my thread. I welcome criticism as always but I would like not to have arguments and such going on in here. I am a very laid back guy and am not here to argue/fight with anyone. I would love to hear your opinions/criticisms but I don't want people getting attacked on my thread. This is for fun, let's try to keep it that way.

As I mentioned in the prologue, I have been gone a long time and had thought for a while I would strictly being playing a quiet offline franchise. But as I began, I found myself writing down storylines, keeping track of stats, and before I knew it I found myself putting together another franchise. I am happy to be doing this again and can honestly say this is the most excited I have been for a franchise since possibly my very first. Thank you for following and once again welcome and I hope you enjoy.

Franchise Settings

Layout: Designed on Vbulletin Default (easily reads on anything with a white background)
Game:Madden 15 on Xbox One
Skill Level: Custom
Sliders: OS Jarrod21's Blue Set (may be moved to black if too easy)
Auto-Sub Sliders: Aaron’s on OS
Quarter Length: 15 minutes (with 20 second run off)
Game Speed: Normal
Speed Threshold: 10
Injury Slider: 50
Fatigue: 60
Penalty Sliders: OS Jarrod21’s
Rosters: Updated as of 5/7
ALL JAGUARS GAMES (including preseason) WILL BE PLAYED NO SIMMING

*You will notice, I have no rules like I have in past years, with Madden's new expanded roster and cut system a lot of the previous rules I used for controlling roster size are obsolete. Rules may later be added as I get a better feel for the new system. An emphasis on realism will be maintained throughout the franchise.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:42 AM   #3

Cheese2121's Arena

Owner Report Card

Jaguars Owner/GM Dan Clayton Report Card

Owner/GM Dan Clayton

Owner Dan Clayton's Career Totals

Career Record: (0-0)
Division Titles: 0
AFC Championships: 0
Super Bowls: 0

Jaguars' History:

Code:
Year 	 Record      Result	      Ranking

Jaguars Individual Players Honors/Awards

2014:

Jaguars Hall of Fame Inductees
Old 05-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #4

Cheese2121's Arena

Jaguars Draft History

Jaguars' Draft Classes

2014:
Old 05-07-2015, 10:44 AM   #5

Cheese2121's Arena

NFL Yearly News

NFL Yearly News

Super Bowl Winner:

2014:

NFL MVP:

2014:

AFC Offensive Rookie of the Year:

2014:

AFC Defensive Rookie of the Year:

2014:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 10:45 AM   #6

Cheese2121's Arena

Re: Redemption and Rebirth | Cheese's Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise

That should do it! Please feel free to post! This is officially open for business. Thank you all for following along and enjoying my hobby with me! All the best.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:27 PM   #7
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0

Great backstory bro! Taking the Jags to a contender is going to be hard considering that Division is an uphill climb. You got Luck in Indy who takes it every year. You got Tennessee with Mariota rebuilding, you got Texans rebuilding and now the Jags. But with Bortles and some solid weapons you should be able to prove haters wrong and at least snag a WC spot come January.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:39 PM   #8
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

following, always good to see a new cheese project

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »