Home

MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 - FRANCHISE FILE FOR MLB2K12 PC

This is a discussion on MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 - FRANCHISE FILE FOR MLB2K12 PC within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-15-2015, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 - FRANCHISE FILE FOR MLB2K12 PC

This is a franchise file using my latest MLB2K15byBsuFanV6 Roster release that has been edited to include Inside Edge for every team already purchased and simmed ahead to opening day. Having inside edge for every team will make game play and simming more realistic than ever. Teams will automatically shift fielders to players' scouting reports or pitchers will throw the ball in different locations based on a players weakness'. I have noticed a significant difference in AI when playing games this way. This took me a lot of time to set up so each team still had budget room after purchasing the inside edge reports...so I figured I would share. Again this has been simmed past spring training up to the beginning of the 2015 season and includes an acurate 2015 schedule with career stats accurate though 2014. All pitching rotations and batting orders are accurate as of 5/29/15. This also includes my difficulty sliders as well by default along with all franchise settings how I personally prefer them. This franchise has also been set up for 162 game seasons and has been set to control all 30 teams. All you have to do to play a franchise is once you have loaded the file... go into the franchise automation screen and turn what ever team(s) you wish to play with to "OFF" for any of the MLB or minor league things you wish to control. Other settings like cpu trades are turned off and trade deadline is also off int this franchise. This is so I can make trades to match real life rosters as I play my franchise even if I am past the trade deadline in my game. You can however still change these if you so choose. This franchise is set up to give you full control and aim at creating a very sim like baseball experience. With my sliders you will need to be patient at the plate, work the count, and take walks in order for stats to come out realistically. This is installed exactly the same way a roster is. You will just need to load the game and load the file in the game to start. Enjoy!

*To install extract to one of the following locations:
For WinXP users: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves

For Vista and Windows 7/8 users: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves
Attached Files
File Type: rar MLB2K15byBsuFanFxV6.rar (1.93 MB, 85 views)

Last edited by BSU-FAN; 05-30-2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: New Version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 07:35 AM   #2
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 - FRANCHISE FILE FOR MLB2K12 PC

Man, I just wanna say thanks for breathing some new life back into this game for me. Played a couple games yesterday with your franchise file and had a blast.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:49 PM   #3
Just started!

Thanks BSU_Fan, but the link is not for MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 but FXv2 which is very cool but I always try to play my seasons with your latest works
Old 04-16-2015, 10:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by planker017
Thanks BSU_Fan, but the link is not for MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 but FXv2 which is very cool but I always try to play my seasons with your latest works
V2 of the franchise file uses v3 of the roster file so it is the most updated version. I incorrectly posted the name in the title. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:20 AM   #5
Pro

zrohman's Arena

I started the franchise file.

You did a fantastic job with the roster and the franchise file. It's great.

But I looked at my roster. I'm a Red Sox fan, and Joe Kelly who just started a game for the Red Sox was in AAA.

So I'm a little disappointed that there isn't an injury free file. I don't want to have to move every big player in AAA up. Because I won't be able to keep up with the leagues injuries, but I still appreciate the detail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 10:22 AM   #6
Rookie

remdawg's Arena

Icon7 Re: MLB2K15byBsuFanFXv3 - FRANCHISE FILE FOR MLB2K12 PC

@BSU-FAN

Thanks so much for you hard work on this file and your roster
also thanks for leaving MVP Mods I tried to send you a PM
on this matter maybe it work later but you stird something up
there for sure booo that yankee guy
but maybe give them second chance ?
Old 04-21-2015, 10:24 AM   #7
Rookie

remdawg's Arena

*sry I cant edit yet I believe

How did you get all teams to have all Inside Edge Reports?
Vlad editor?
Old 04-21-2015, 10:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by remdawg
*sry I cant edit yet I believe

How did you get all teams to have all Inside Edge Reports?
Vlad editor?
No...I accomplished this in game by adding enough contract money to one of the fake players in single A on each organization and then started a franchise controlling all 30 teams. Once in the franchise I went in and lower the contracts to those players back down which opened up enough money on the salary cap for each team to purchase all 30 teams' inside edge reports(it costs about 16.5 million to purchase inside edge reports for all 30 teams). It takes about an hour to do manually so I just create these franchise files to save others the time it takes to do. All you have to do to play now is switch the team control automations off for whichever of the 30 teams you want to play with and you are ready to start a franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »