Home

Online franchise: Simming problem, games unavailable

This is a discussion on Online franchise: Simming problem, games unavailable within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-14-2015, 08:31 PM   #1
Rookie

DirtySouth12's Arena

OVR: 3
Online franchise: Simming problem, games unavailable

In our current online franchise, we have 3 users and the other teams are controlled by the CPU. We are 3 series into the the franchise and after the last timer expired, it was supposed to advance. Now when you go to the current schedule it says Expired, auto resolving? Has anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it? When you click on franchise events it keeps popping up saying "A game with Blue Jays (a cpu controlled team) could not be summed because their roster couldn't be fixed automatically." I have a feeling this has something to do with it.

Our schedule type is set to Flex (auto) with 3 days per series. The flex leeway is 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Online franchise: Simming problem, games unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouth12
In our current online franchise, we have 3 users and the other teams are controlled by the CPU. We are 3 series into the the franchise and after the last timer expired, it was supposed to advance. Now when you go to the current schedule it says Expired, auto resolving? Has anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it? When you click on franchise events it keeps popping up saying "A game with Blue Jays (a cpu controlled team) could not be summed because their roster couldn't be fixed automatically." I have a feeling this has something to do with it.

Our schedule type is set to Flex (auto) with 3 days per series. The flex leeway is 2.
as commish switch to Blue Jays and fix roster then switch back?
Old 04-14-2015, 09:11 PM   #3
Rookie

DirtySouth12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
as commish switch to Blue Jays and fix roster then switch back?
My buddy is the commish and he is trying to to access their roster but keeps getting the server unavailable notification.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:18 PM   #4
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

can try inviting me as them and will adjust?
Old 04-14-2015, 10:12 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
My buddy is the commish and he is trying to to access their roster but keeps getting the server unavailable notification.
This is a glitch and error, the league is doomed. It happen to us in a test league. What you can do to see for your self is go under manage roster for whatever team your on except for the glitch error team. Cycle thru the teams under manage roster u will notice u dont get the error message u can go under lineups for all those teams as well, rotations but when you get to the team that has the error you will get error message everytme. There is noway to get into team and release a player or sign one.

Good luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 10:13 PM   #6
Rookie

DirtySouth12's Arena

Yeah that is a possibility, right now something is going on with the servers or something. When I try to access my lineups or rotation it gives me the server unavailable notification as well.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:21 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah that is a possibility, right now something is going on with the servers or something. When I try to access my lineups or rotation it gives me the server unavailable notification as well.
Its not the servers man, I know what im talking about trust me. Move to another team in that league under user management. Go look at lineups and rotations for any other team it will allow u to. You will see then itsn ot the servers you will keep getting that message on the current team you are on.

My suggestion make another league use default rosters and you will see there are no issues. The team your having issues now in that 1 league will be very playable.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:23 PM   #8
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplayleagues
Its not the servers man, I know what im talking about trust me. Move to another team in that league under user management. Go look at lineups and rotations for any other team it will allow u to. You will see then itsn ot the servers you will keep getting that message on the current team you are on.

My suggestion make another league use default rosters and you will see there are no issues. The team your having issues now in that 1 league will be very playable.
He's right. Me and my buddy got 5 games into a franchise it happened. Restarted. We both played 40 games and last night HAPPENED again. This was not an issue last year and is so ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »