Home

DARKSUN'S SIM SLIDERS NOT FINAL BUT CLOSE

This is a discussion on DARKSUN'S SIM SLIDERS NOT FINAL BUT CLOSE within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-14-2015, 04:57 AM   #1
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

OVR: 0
DARKSUN'S SIM SLIDERS NOT FINAL BUT CLOSE

Please read all.

When selecting sliders you have to consider your play style, not all sliders are gonna be fun for how you play. These sliders are not for people who like to throw bombs 15 20 times a game you will get picked off a lot. Second I have not tried them on all madden. I played with a lot of sliders, mostly made myself plus a few from here to make these I will explain my reasoning as I go. Feel free to comment and try I dont claim them to be perfect but if you like sim football you should enjoy. Third you may want to tweek some of the defensive sliders depending on what defender you like to play with ill talk about that more later.

Also if you like to overload your team with massive trades of course these sliders wont work. If you dont know how to pass or run the ball you won't have fun with these.

Difficulty- All Madden

Quarters- 14 min

Minimum play clock time- 12 sec This will get you close to real tackle numbers but not all the way. If you want true tackle numbers try 14 or 15 with 11 sec run off. This also allows for your starting back to get 25 carries and your qb to throw about 30 to 35 passes I hit 40 passes a few times with my RB still getting about 16-17 touches.

Game speed (user pref)- I do normal never tested any other.

Strafe assist- off
Heat seeker- off I find since i love using the DE on defense that having both of these off keeps me from getting bloated sack numbers also I miss some open field tackles as well just to make it a little more challenging.

SLIDERS

PLAYER

QB acc- 43 you can lower this if you feel the need I feel like I miss a good number of throws a game usually 10 to 15 sometimes more depending on the defense im facing. If your not a good passer though leave at 50 if your great no lower than 30.

Pass blk- 50 even with a great O line your gonna get sacked but you can turn it down if you really wanna test your metal 35 to 40 you'll really have to move around in the pocket and screens will be near impossible to pull off.

WR cth- 48 Youll see some drops from low rates guys but the top WR's in the game will even miss some too.

Run blk- 47 after testing this it is a great number for all madden.

Fumbles- 50 if you turn the number down it will cause you to fumble more. I leave it at 50 and still fumble with guys like Forte who rarely fumbles.

Pass defense reaction- 90 Now I know some are gonna say thats way to high but you'll understand later.

INT- 48 even with ball hawk on The highest number of int's by a team I controlled was about 17 with the browns in a full season with haden having 5 and Gilbert with 8 I think thats pretty close to realistic.

Pass Cov- 85 Once again Youll understand later even with the high numbers the good QB's have games close to there real stats.

Tackling- 70 did this because on all madden the cup breaks tackles like crazy. I still believe you may wanna go higher if your turning off heat seeker for the first time until you get use to the angles.

Cpu Skill

QB acc- 45 I've seen a lot of people saying this needs to be at 5 or 9 or 6. When you drop the numbers that low it makes the cpu hold on to the ball which results in ballooned sack numbers. This has also been confirmed by a few people in this forum on threads I read (sorry I don't remember names I"ll post when I get a chance to go look). This is why I have Player pass cov and reaction so high to counter I have played a few full seasons with these sliders and a lot of partials to tweek. I've tested the heck out of this QB throws on the run moves in the pocket to avoid sacks throws when getting hit. Good QB's miss 8-13 passes a game tho you will get a few of those 80 85% games it's not many tho I can live with 3 or 4 a season. Bad QB's miss around 10to 15 passes or more depending on your D.

Pass blocking- 100 at this number on all madden you still get sacks but not 10 a game you'll see big sack numbers against weak olines tho but not crazy. This along with heat seeker off and high QB acc like I said above youll see CPU QB move in pocket scramble and sometimes get ball off just as you get there he wont just hold the ball and take sacks.

WR cth- 42 Guys like dez will drop balls wide open but not on the regular and because player pass coverage is so high it will be hard for cpu to go deep unless your blitzing on every down then youll get slaughtered.

Fumbles- 48 Cpu will fumble not crazy tho

INT- 45 I consider myself a decent passer, Not great not good just decent Im more a run guy but one season with mettenberger I threw about 16 int to 28 TD One with Carr 23 INT 30 both rookie years One I played with my beloved Bears Cutler 23int 39 TD so you do the math.

Cpu Run blocking- 53 once again I need to credit a guy from OS anfd will have to find his name. This slider was a great find because Ill get games against guys like jamal Charles and he'll run wild the next game might shut down shady Mccoy to 53 yards so its a def keeper for me.

Pass reaction time-50 Gives Cpu fair shot and still not overwhelming

INT- 45 Cuts down on deep ball INT's but does not eliminate them that's why I said at the top if you like to go deep 15 20 times a game you wont have fun with these.

Pass coverage- 45 doesnt really hurt the Cpu I have seen them make some diving INT's and swats and also seen them miss completely and give up the big pass play so im good here.

Tackling- 50 thinking about raising it tho because of the ballooning run numbers I mentioned.

Special Teams I leave to you as they really arent a huge part to me but if you ask ill post.

GAME OPTIONS

Injuries- 45 Keeps Durable players from getting hurt constantly and less durable guys on and off the injury list with a big injury here and there but you will rarely lose half your team in a season like when simming

Fatigue- 84 I lowered this for tackle stats to go up a bit. But at 84 you will see your back ups on the field more namely the RB's and WR's. Helps with realistic tackle numbers.

Min player speed- 47 No lower any lower and you will start seeing the cpu do crazy things to compensate if you have fast WR's like harvin plus it makes it a little to easy to pass in my opinion.

penalties

As most of us have known for years now these have been broken for years with pass interference non existent. Yes they are all broken. But heres my take.

Offside 80
False start 80
Holding 88
Face mask 54 any higher and it gets called every 7 or 8 plays even on cpu
Punt cth int- 54
int Grounding 55
Roughing the passer- 54 any higher and sames face mask
roughing the kicker 52

So thats my take. Like I said if you like to cheese the cpu or throw bombs or blitz all game you wont have fun with these sliders. If you play pretty sim you should enjoy and over loading your team with massive trades will also effect play.

Ive tested these with browns bears raiders titans and jags multiple times full seasons and partials usually about 3 or 4 reg season games and some preseason with same teams to tweek them. They are not perfect by any means but this is where I ended up. Im gonna post some of the stats from recent games with these sliders. but I will be starting CCM using these sliders and will post game results. One other thing I find is you will have to eventually tweek your sliders again and again if you are a constant player as muscle memory is real your mind and hands will eventually acclimate to the settings as you get better.

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think and where you made changes that may work better.

Last edited by Thetruedarksun; 04-30-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 05:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

Re: DARKSUN'S SIM SLIDERS NOT FINAL BUT CLOSE

Recent gm vs KC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vs kc.jpg (70.0 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg vs kc2.jpg (89.3 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg vs kc3.jpg (87.1 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by Thetruedarksun; 04-14-2015 at 05:53 AM.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:09 AM   #3
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

Recent vs Dallas this game is an anomaly Iwas down two scores with like 3 min left in the 4th and just threw my 3rd int which was a pick 6 leaving me down 21 points. So i decided its over ill just run the ball first run 5 yards 2nd he breaks like 70 yards for the td ok down 14 with2 and some change. So i said try onside boom we got it scored again running no hudle. still got all three time outs now im fully invested in winning decide ill kick off and go for stop their returner fumbles on big hit we score to tie. OT i win toss they stop me on three and out then they fumble again on like my 46 i drive down for TD to win Never played a game like that massive fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vs dal.jpg (76.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg vs dal2.jpg (91.1 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg vs dal3.jpg (80.3 KB, 152 views)
Old 04-14-2015, 06:16 AM   #4
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

Recent vs Cin dont be fooled by 76 percent completion its usually between 64 and 68% against good QB's with the occasional 70 plus never in the 80's or 90's and bad QB's like geno or cutler low 60's high 50's sometimes lower. KC was week 1 DAL week 2 and CIN week 3. 3 weeks 13 sacks we had big 8 sack game vs KC after that 2 one game the 3 the next you can also see what Iwas talking about with run game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cin.jpg (49.2 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg cin2.jpg (58.7 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg cin3.jpg (57.4 KB, 158 views)

Last edited by Thetruedarksun; 04-14-2015 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:19 PM   #5
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8

How does massive trading affect gameplay? And what do you consider massive trading

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 02:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
How does massive trading affect gameplay? And what do you consider massive trading
If you load your team with say guys that are all rated 90 or better on your defensive line then of course your gonna get ballooned sack numbers and i consider massive trading making 6 or 7 trades or more for high rated guys to stack your team.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8

Oh nah I do like maybe 2 or 3 the first season but not much after that

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 04-14-2015, 02:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

Yeah there are guys that will take sliders from offline or the community then trade every single draft pick and a bunch of players to stack their team then complain about the sliders lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »