Home

Madden 16 correct contract $, 125+ rookies no huge pads, portraits

This is a discussion on Madden 16 correct contract $, 125+ rookies no huge pads, portraits within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-08-2015, 10:20 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Madden 16 correct contract $, 125+ rookies no huge pads, portraits

Xbox one/ I'm creating a roster for personal use but will put it on here if anyone wants to use it, i have re rated entire roster to better create separation from elite to star to starters to bench players, retired players ,no salary cap problems all rookies and free agents have correct cap number with exception of a few anyone with a contract more than 3 yrs won't be correct ex Suh the most I could get is contract is 10 mil a yr, 2 yr deals depending on the cap number are a little hard some had to put on 3 yr deal to get correct cap number all players who signed one yr deals are on 1 yr at the league minimum.

All rookies will have correct cap number for rookies so that there will be no cap issues and players will not have the huge shoulder pads that you get with created players some will also have portraits, however if your anal about every little detail then this roster isn't for you some measurements may be a little off for example matiota is 206 pounds instead of 220 this is something that cannot be fixed if you want the correct pad size most players are pretty close to correct, personally for me that was more important because created players pads look ridiculous In Madden 15.

Please keep negative comments to yourself if you have requests I'll listen if you do not like the rosters do not use them, I'll post some pics later today roster is not complete won't be until the day of the draft.

Last edited by vc3616; 04-08-2015 at 10:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Madden 16 correct contract $, 125+ rookies no huge pads, portraits

Old 04-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would love to check it out. What is your gamertag (XBox1). How up to date is the roster?
Old 04-08-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
Pro

GT Crownedsolid2 it's completely up to date as far as free agency and contracts I'm in middle of ratings and creating more prospects i haven't put it online for download yet but once it's closer to completion I'll put it up so you guys can look at it
Old 04-08-2015, 01:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cool! Can't wait to check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 04:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Times like this makes me wish I had a Xbox 1. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get rookie pics in the game?
Thanks
Old 04-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #7
Rookie

This would be amazing if you were using updated rosters when you made it, but the rookie ratings are some of the best I've seen. Personally, I won't use it because the ratings are outdated.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenRookieLegend
This would be amazing if you were using updated rosters when you made it, but the rookie ratings are some of the best I've seen. Personally, I won't use it because the ratings are outdated.
Umm I haven't uploaded it yet bud plus all ratings will be rerated anyway I'm not a fan of all players essentially being the same

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »