Home

One too many relievers...

This is a discussion on One too many relievers... within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-06-2015, 02:00 PM   #1
Inside The NFL

OhDaesu19's Arena

OVR: 24
Icon5 One too many relievers...

I have 8 active relief pitchers and therefore only 4 bench players. How do I get down to 7 or 6 active relievers and increase the number of players on my bench? It appears I can only swap out relievers for relievers and bench players for bench players. This really hinders my pinch hitting options especially since there is no DH. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 02:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: One too many relievers...

You need to get a player pack whch will give you 6 fielding players and 2 items. The easiest way is to spends .99 cents and buy one. Or play other modders until you have enough points to get a pack (1000) points I beleive. I know playing RTTS will give you som along with home run Derbys.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:17 PM   #3
Inside The NFL

OhDaesu19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by japinard
You need to get a player pack whch will give you 6 fielding players and 2 items. The easiest way is to spends .99 cents and buy one. Or play other modders until you have enough points to get a pack (1000) points I beleive. I know playing RTTS will give you som along with home run Derbys.
Sorry I am not following you. I know how to get packs, buy cards, etc. What I am asking is on my 25 man roster I have 8 relief pitchers and 5 starting pitchers and 12 position players. I want to remove one or two relief pitchers and add one or two position players. But it appears that I can only swap out relief pitchers with relief pitchers. I can't "take out" a relief pitcher and then "add" a position player like a second baseman, for example. At least I cannot figure out how to do it......
Old 04-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

So you are basically carrying an AL squad haha

Anyone know how to do this if you are already set up with 7 relievers and 5 bench guys?
Old 04-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh I see. As far as I know there is no way to adjust the ratio ie. substitute a pitcher out for a position player. Was this possible last year? Yea I think it's stinks only getting 5 bench players. Once us so if you only have 4 bench players that's insane.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 04:35 PM   #6
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

isnt your DD guy a pitcher by default and can play anywhere?? Maybe thats a workaround, sorry just building my guy up now, so not on squad
Old 04-07-2015, 06:53 AM   #7
Inside The NFL

OhDaesu19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
isnt your DD guy a pitcher by default and can play anywhere?? Maybe thats a workaround, sorry just building my guy up now, so not on squad
I have not created my DD player but thanks anyway....not a big deal especially since everyone is in the same boat.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:40 AM   #8
Banned

jergiants's Arena

OVR: 0

I have been wanting to do the same thing, but I don't think there is a way. I wish they would make it so we could trade a relief pitcher for an extra bench player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »