Home

SIM Players wanted for highly competitive dynasty mid-season 2013 (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on SIM Players wanted for highly competitive dynasty mid-season 2013 (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

octoberist's Arena

OVR: 2
SIM Players wanted for highly competitive dynasty mid-season 2013 (Xbox 360)

Seeking SIM members to add to a strong core of 8 active players for the latter part of the 2013 season in a "favorite teams dynasty" using 2015 rosters.

Heisman/adjusted TOUGH sliders, 6 min quarters, and an extremely active community on GroupMe that advances every 36 hrs max (typically within 48 hrs). We pride ourselves on playing as sim as possible: kicking on fourth, realistic scores, mixing up the play calling, players with reasonable stats.

Taken teams:
California
Texas
Nebraska
Florida
Tennessee
Wisconsin
Texas A&M
LSU

Thanks for looking, and if interested, send a message to my tag "Octoberist" on XBL

Last edited by octoberist; 04-05-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 03:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SIM Players wanted for highly competitive dynasty mid-season 2013 (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberist
Seeking SIM members to add to a strong core of 8 active players for the latter part of the 2013 season in a "favorite teams dynasty" using 2015 rosters.

Heisman/adjusted TOUGH sliders, 6 min quarters, and an extremely active community on GroupMe that advances every 36 hrs max (typically within 48 hrs). We pride ourselves on playing as sim as possible: kicking on fourth, realistic scores, mixing up the play calling, players with reasonable stats.

Taken teams:
California
Texas
Nebraska
Florida
Tennessee
Wisconsin
Texas A&M
LSU

Thanks for looking, and if interested, send a message to my tag "Octoberist" on XBL

I'm down...RednationxxxK2 is my GT

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »