Home

HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

This is a discussion on HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-05-2015, 01:17 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

I am trying to figure out the advantage of waiting for HYBRID V-1, 2015 .... or just doing YTY save using SookieBunnie's rosters from 2/28/15 (w/ HYBRID V-3, 2014) edits.

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2015, 01:31 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
I am trying to figure out the advantage of waiting for HYBRID V-1, 2015 .... or just doing YTY save using SookieBunnie's rosters from 2/28/15 (w/ HYBRID V-3, 2014) edits.

thanks
With waiting for the new one you will get different ratings probably because the new projections are out from ZiPS and whatever other numbers the creators take into account.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest

thanks
Could you post this up in this thread ...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-thread.html

Someone needs to port this roster over ASAP for us impatient folks who do not want to wait until mid-summer for V-3 of the 2015 set ... Or since you have the file, maybe checking out how this is done and completing it yourself .......

I would be MORE THAN WILLING to help, but I don't have the file or the (14) game in order to make the transfer... Little bit jealous !!!

But maybe someone in the above thread can take the reins and run with it.... They seem to be importing rosters fairly quickly...
Old 04-05-2015, 11:50 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by braves2011
Could you post this up in this thread ...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-thread.html

Someone needs to port this roster over ASAP for us impatient folks who do not want to wait until mid-summer for V-3 of the 2015 set ... Or since you have the file, maybe checking out how this is done and completing it yourself .......

I would be MORE THAN WILLING to help, but I don't have the file or the (14) game in order to make the transfer... Little bit jealous !!!

But maybe someone in the above thread can take the reins and run with it.... They seem to be importing rosters fairly quickly...
I'm willing to do this, I just need some direction. It's my understanding that I start a franchise in 14 with the V-3 set, sim the 2014 season and then carry it over to 15, where I export the roster and upload it? If) that is correct, how do I make sure transactions (trades, retirements, signings) happen the way they did in real life so the roster is accurate?
Old 04-05-2015, 02:01 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues61
I'm willing to do this, I just need some direction. It's my understanding that I start a franchise in 14 with the V-3 set, sim the 2014 season and then carry it over to 15, where I export the roster and upload it? If) that is correct, how do I make sure transactions (trades, retirements, signings) happen the way they did in real life so the roster is accurate?
Sorry< I am not a roster maker in anyway ... Maybe some1 here could help!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-thread-2.html

Otherwise, you would have to contact one of the roster makers, and maybe they could help.

I am not concerned (personally) with all the rosters, 25man, rotations, etc being correct .... I just want to somehow get my hands on last years OSFM roster with all the edits .... 8)

I could handle the remaining leg work myself so as to speed up the porting process. As long as the edits are there (pitching, equipment, etc) and its the OSFM base as you are stating.... I would be thrilled!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

I am currently exporting most of the A and B players from last year's OSFM Hybrid pitch edit roster and importing them into a 15 roster. Im also using importing players from the vault. I have the NL east done. By no means is it every minor leaguer, but I would say 75% of them.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I am currently exporting most of the A and B players from last year's OSFM Hybrid pitch edit roster and importing them into a 15 roster. Im also using importing players from the vault. I have the NL east done. By no means is it every minor leaguer, but I would say 75% of them.
Cool. I will definitely be checking it out when you are done ... curious as to what random players you are importing from the vault...

Also, maybe you could provide Blues61 with information he needs to port over the V-3 OSFM from last year into '15....
Old 04-05-2015, 03:24 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

I will say this. When you continue a Y2y save not all players and minor leaguers transfer over. Because of this, I'm mostly just exporting A and B players. I don't really know if they are all real players. No way I'm going to look up every single one. But once done, I would say this 15 roster will be very satisfying. Not sure how long it will take. Probably a week .

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »