Home

badges in mygm

This is a discussion on badges in mygm within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-03-2015, 08:51 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
badges in mygm

So let me ask how do players and coaches earn badges in my gm mode. Do players earn it just the way they do in my player or do it depends ? Do coaches earn badges based on how their team do cause I have found consistency with how these badges are handed out.

Also how do you get the one of a kind player type for a player on your team?. I know Westbrook have it bit havent been able to see anyone else with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: badges in mygm

If you play the games, you can spawn the badge like in my player through court action. But if not, the coach and assistant coach pretty much need the badge that helps them build them. If you play and have coaches that build player badges, you can get anyone any badge.

As for one of a kind? A player has to be unlike anyone else in his position. That means you have to develop them to be able to do everything pretty much. Russell Westbrook can avg a trip double. He has the skills for every stat, thats why he's one of a kind. hes an athlete, can shoot, can defend, can rebound, can pass.

To build someone like this, go to player training and build a players stats where he's low by picking the position and type that will build it fastest. Got a pg that needs rebounding? You're working towards a high/very high compatibility at sf rebounding. You get there by using pg/sg/sf all around until rebounding is high or very high at pg/sg/sf. As soon as its open at the next bigger position, you're switching to it. This goes both ways. A Sf trying to become a playmaker should work on all around sf/sg/pg till playmaker sf/sg/pg is high or very high compatibility.

You also need a gm that builds progression/potential enough to reach that skill level unless the player already has it.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:50 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: badges in mygm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtownwaves
If you play the games, you can spawn the badge like in my player through court action. But if not, the coach and assistant coach pretty much need the badge that helps them build them. If you play and have coaches that build player badges, you can get anyone any badge.

As for one of a kind? A player has to be unlike anyone else in his position. That means you have to develop them to be able to do everything pretty much. Russell Westbrook can avg a trip double. He has the skills for every stat, thats why he's one of a kind. hes an athlete, can shoot, can defend, can rebound, can pass.

To build someone like this, go to player training and build a players stats where he's low by picking the position and type that will build it fastest. Got a pg that needs rebounding? You're working towards a high/very high compatibility at sf rebounding. You get there by using pg/sg/sf all around until rebounding is high or very high at pg/sg/sf. As soon as its open at the next bigger position, you're switching to it. This goes both ways. A Sf trying to become a playmaker should work on all around sf/sg/pg till playmaker sf/sg/pg is high or very high compatibility.

You also need a gm that builds progression/potential enough to reach that skill level unless the player already has it.
Omg!!! Thank you lol. So play the games.and then ill be able to help a player get that badge then cause i tried that and I dont get as many as I would if simmed the season. Thank you ror that and the one of a kind thing helped me alot thank you. About to play the whole first season and see what I can do

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »