Home

2k16 MyTeam suggestions/ideas??

This is a discussion on 2k16 MyTeam suggestions/ideas?? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-02-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2k16 MyTeam suggestions/ideas??

Any suggestions for what you would like to see in MyTeam 2k16?

My suggestions;

- Custom playbooks. It's "My" Team so why can't my team have its own Playbook?

- More comprehensive searching in the AH. Can we please search for specific badges? (I.E do a search for Lockdown Perimeter Defender).

- ALL pink diamond cards available in packs or through challenges.

- Bigger MT rewards for challenges.

- Less crappy gem cards (nobody actually wants Onyx Mo Williams do they?)

- More challenges with unrestricted teams.

- Record stats, W/L, FG%, Assists and so on.

- Throwback courts.

- Wager matches. Totally separate from RTTP. Challenge friends (or people you met online) to a game with your own restrictions (only one gold or 8 minute quarters etc) or have no restrictions at all. Wager VC/MT or players/cards. I know this will never happen because somebody would find a way to exploit it, but who cares. A guy can dream right?

- A penalty to shooting after a zig zag and when zig zagging make the player more liable to turn it over (easier to get steals).

- Improve the defense, the offensive player has the advantage constantly, its frustrating.

- Heavier bench restrictions. Don't lift restrictions until the very last seed.

Qualifier - Bronze only.
8th seed - One silver.
7th seed - Two silvers.
6th seed - Three silvers.
5th seed - One gold.
4th seed - Three players gold or gem. Bench restricted to one silver the rest bronze.
3rd seed - Three players gold or gem. Bench restricted to silvers.
2nd seed - Five players unrestricted. Bench restricted to silver.
1st seed - No restrictions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 05:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2k16 MyTeam suggestions/ideas??

Here's my problem with the seeding restrictions.

Say you're someone who is really bad at the game, and you spent $500 on vc. You've used that VC to purchase packs ans you are really quite skilled at playing the AH.
This person has no shot at EVER getting to the 1 seed, and thus will never be able to use their lebron-mj-kd-shaq lineup.

If they restricted seeds like that, I would suggest they also included a h2h match type with no restrictions as well.

Rttp is a damn grind, even if you're good at the game.
You have to win 50 games, and that's not even counting if you get demoted. Shouldn't force ppl to go through that to use stuff they payed for IMO
Old 04-02-2015, 05:17 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1882

Say you're someone who is really bad at the game, and you spent $500 on vc. You've used that VC to purchase packs ans you are really quite skilled at playing the AH.
This person has no shot at EVER getting to the 1 seed, and thus will never be able to use their lebron-mj-kd-shaq lineup.

If they restricted seeds like that, I would suggest they also included a h2h match type with no restrictions as well.

You have to win 50 games, and that's not even counting if you get demoted. Shouldn't force ppl to go through that to use stuff they payed for IMO
I don't see what is wrong with what you said from our perespective. Ths bad player should NOT spend 500$ in VC anyway. He already payed for the game. However I am sure that 2k doesn't see it this way thus we will continue having the same thing next year to. A pay to win game
Old 04-02-2015, 05:45 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:

I got nothing against H2H.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:58 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I don't see what is wrong with what you said from our perespective. Ths bad player should NOT spend 500$ in VC anyway. He already payed for the game. However I am sure that 2k doesn't see it this way thus we will continue having the same thing next year to. A pay to win game
But if someone wants to spend their own money on the game, that's up to them. Its none of your business what decisions other people make.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 06:08 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
But if someone wants to spend their own money on the game, that's up to them. Its none of your business what decisions other people make.
That's fair.

But unless they're willing to play through the lower seeds. I suggest they play a different game mode (or just do H2H, Wagers, Domination, Challenges like I was saying)
Old 04-02-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

RTTP needs a fixed difficulty settings. Personally I would like HOF/SIM. I'll settle for SS/SIM like online quick matches. What's the points of restrictions if you're going to be playing on Rookie settings in the qualifier and the 8th seed. Them bronze players are going to play above their ratings. It's going to be the same story. Three point spamming etc. This game is trash on low difficulty settings. Ridiculous shots fall and defense doesn't matter.
For most ppl the 5th seed was the most challenging not only because it was unrestricted. It was mostly because of the low difficulty setting. It hard stopping top tier cards on pro difficulty. It also ridiculous when you get matched up with someone in a different seed. Is the game being played on his seed settings or your seed settings? Are y'all playing on different settings?

2k16 MyTeam RTTP needs a fixed difficulty setting. SS/SIM

XB1
Old 04-02-2015, 06:18 PM   #8
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
RTTP needs a fixed difficulty settings. Personally I would like HOF/SIM. I'll settle for SS/SIM like online quick matches. What's the points of restrictions if you're going to be playing on Rookie settings in the qualifier and the 8th seed. Them bronze players are going to play above their ratings. It's going to be the same story. Three point spamming etc. This game is trash on low difficulty settings. Ridiculous shots fall and defense doesn't matter.
For most ppl the 5th seed was the most challenging not only because it was unrestricted. It was mostly because of the low difficulty setting. It hard stopping top tier cards on pro difficulty. It also ridiculous when you get matched up with someone in a different seed. Is the game being played on his seed settings or your seed settings? Are y'all playing on different settings?

2k16 MyTeam RTTP needs a fixed difficulty setting. SS/SIM

XB1
Yeah. I get scared anytime I see a 'bad' all gold lineup in RTTP, mostly because those guys are usually in the 5th seed and play on what seems like Pro difficulty. It's super annoying to see them make the most ridiculous shots and get rebounds that defy the laws of physics, while you're bound to play on a much higher difficulty setting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »