Home

Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed

This is a discussion on Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 04-01-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed

I've played 4 or 5 Extra Innings games against the CPU over the past two days and none of those games have shown up in my match history yet. I always get a message after the game that says the result is being processed.

I'm not getting any stubs from these games, either, but I'm not sure if we're supposed to anymore? I am at least getting my universal reward card after each game.

But mainly, I'd just like to see some stats recorded for my team. Wins and losses are important, but baseball is all about stats, after all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 04:53 PM   #2
Rookie

nyyfan84's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Extra Innings Games Against CPU Not Being Processed

I'm having the exact same problem. Some games will say they are in the que for processing other times it will say I've lost connection to the servers. Not recieving any stubs either.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #3
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I've played 4 or 5 Extra Innings games against the CPU over the past two days and none of those games have shown up in my match history yet. I always get a message after the game that says the result is being processed.

I'm not getting any stubs from these games, either, but I'm not sure if we're supposed to anymore? I am at least getting my universal reward card after each game.

But mainly, I'd just like to see some stats recorded for my team. Wins and losses are important, but baseball is all about stats, after all.
Yup. Ive had the same issue as well. Just out of curiosity...are you playing over a wifi or hardwired connection?
Old 04-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Yup. Ive had the same issue as well. Just out of curiosity...are you playing over a wifi or hardwired connection?
I've tried both connection setups and haven't noticed any difference between the two.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:46 PM   #5
Rookie

chaz526's Arena

OVR: 0

I played one game and had the same issue as well. Glad it wasn't just me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Bruinboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Came on this thread for this very reason. Have played two games and nothing being processed. No record of my playing at all. Either I'm missing a setting or it's simply robbing me of my fine play
Old 04-01-2015, 06:18 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

I dont mean to change the topic, because Im having this same issue, but does anyone know if Extra Innings vs. CPU games can use quick counts?

I love playing full games, but it would be nice to be able to play some quick games with my DD squad from time to time.

Loving this mode despite the current issues it has. Just fantastic. I am addicted.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:19 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

I commented about this last night in the Diamond Dynasty tutorial thread. I'm new to DD so I wasn't sure if it took a certain amount of time to update.

So far I've played 9 DD games. Its a mix of vs. CPU MLB teams and Extra innings teams.

NONE show up on the "records" screen under "my game history" and "extra innings". The last three I played do show up on the universal profile last 3 games played history. My record and stats do show up in the "standings" table box when I click on it.

Nothing shows up in "game history" box or "extra innings". I'm new to this so hopefully I explained this correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »