Home

MLB 15 Franchise Progress Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 15 Franchise Progress Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2015, 02:21 PM   #1

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
MLB 15 Franchise Progress Thread

Let's use this thread to discuss how our franchises are going. Or to discuss any possible things you will be doing for your franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 01:22 AM   #2
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 Franchise Progress Thread

Gonna go ahead and start a fantasy draft Franchise until OSFM comes out. Ill let the CPU pick every playuer in the draft and then sim the first year completely and pick one of the 3 or 4 worst teams to take over. Also gonna try out a little generator i made for suspending players for PED use. Since the first ones in 05 there has been at least 1 every year. Right now i have it to where there will be at least one and no more than 3 every year. 48% chance for 1, 36 % for 2 and 16% for 3. Here is a pic of how it works.

In that case its two players so i take the top two of the 3 teams. Its player 20 for the Marlins so i open up the Manage Roster screen and go down the list of players sorted by OVR until i get to #20. Whoever that is i give an injury to. Ill follow the real life policy so if they have never been suspended before it will be 80 games. If it happens to be their 2nd its 162. And then lifetime ban for any 3rd offense. Ill apply the injury on whatever day the generator has.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Gonna go ahead and start a fantasy draft Franchise until OSFM comes out. Ill let the CPU pick every playuer in the draft and then sim the first year completely and pick one of the 3 or 4 worst teams to take over. Also gonna try out a little generator i made for suspending players for PED use. Since the first ones in 05 there has been at least 1 every year. Right now i have it to where there will be at least one and no more than 3 every year. 48% chance for 1, 36 % for 2 and 16% for 3. Here is a pic of how it works.

In that case its two players so i take the top two of the 3 teams. Its player 20 for the Marlins so i open up the Manage Roster screen and go down the list of players sorted by OVR until i get to #20. Whoever that is i give an injury to. Ill follow the real life policy so if they have never been suspended before it will be 80 games. If it happens to be their 2nd its 162. And then lifetime ban for any 3rd offense. Ill apply the injury on whatever day the generator has.
very nice i think ill start using this idea
Old 04-02-2015, 04:35 AM   #4
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarionC14
very nice i think ill start using this idea
Here is my excel file if you dont feel like making your own. You can press F9 to generate a new list. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tf409ibwx2...0PED.xlsx?dl=0

2015 Sim Results

Standings

Spoiler

Award Winners
Spoiler

League Leaders
Spoiler

Post Season

Spoiler

Spoiler

Notable Retires
Spoiler

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 04-02-2015 at 04:39 AM.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:03 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Here is my excel file if you dont feel like making your own. You can press F9 to generate a new list. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tf409ibwx2...0PED.xlsx?dl=0

2015 Sim Results

Standings

Spoiler

Award Winners
Spoiler

League Leaders
Spoiler

Post Season

Spoiler

Spoiler

Notable Retires
Spoiler
it says the Rays are 63-69....hmmm 30 games less then everyone else huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 06:19 AM   #6
Pro

Forgot how to play in the one day between MLB 14 and 15, haha. My fantasy Cubs franchise is 2-5 to start the year and the Rockies just beat me 9-0 even though I lowered the pitching difficulty to veteran and the hitting to all-star. I usually play on all-star/hall of fame.

Yikes.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Does anyone know how to turn off gm expectations? I'm continuing my full league control franchise from 14 and don't want guys being fired. I can't see where to turn it off.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyHandsINC
Does anyone know how to turn off gm expectations? I'm continuing my full league control franchise from 14 and don't want guys being fired. I can't see where to turn it off.
you can't turn it off if you are using the Y2Y transfer

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »