Home

Diamond Dynasty Tutorial

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty Tutorial within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-31-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Diamond Dynasty Tutorial

Hey guys,

I have unfortunately never played Diamond Dynasty but after spending about a week in Madden's Ultimate Team, I am excited to play Diamond Dynasty this year. Is there a tutorial or something though that could help me out to understand it completely? I didn't dink around in Madden long enough to completely understand but understood that there were badges and stuff and that's how you upgraded your players? I would appreciate any help on giving me a quick walk through on this mode.

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 11:39 AM   #2
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Diamond Dynasty Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by niles08
Hey guys,

I have unfortunately never played Diamond Dynasty but after spending about a week in Madden's Ultimate Team, I am excited to play Diamond Dynasty this year. Is there a tutorial or something though that could help me out to understand it completely? I didn't dink around in Madden long enough to completely understand but understood that there were badges and stuff and that's how you upgraded your players? I would appreciate any help on giving me a quick walk through on this mode.

Thank you.
I did a first look video:

Feel free to ask me anything in the thread as well.

Youtube
Old 03-31-2015, 12:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Thank you, that was very helpful! A few questions that I do have still:

1. You mentioned "Leveling Up". What exactly is this, and how is it accomplished? What does leveling up do?

2. In your instance Pablo Sandoval is an 81 ovr, by playing games will he get better and become higher than a 81 ovr? Or how do I go about making him better?

Thank you
Old 03-31-2015, 07:13 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Dumb question coming. How do I sell a card? I took a quick look and could not figure it out. I would appreciate any help.

KCRoyals
Old 03-31-2015, 07:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Bruinboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for the video ... but one question. Your created player ... where do you initially create him? I could not a place to do that on DD. I'm sure it's operator error, but with my doubles I want to start feeding him cards, but need to figure out where to create him.
Thanks!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 07:53 PM   #6
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by niles08
Thank you, that was very helpful! A few questions that I do have still:

1. You mentioned "Leveling Up". What exactly is this, and how is it accomplished? What does leveling up do?

2. In your instance Pablo Sandoval is an 81 ovr, by playing games will he get better and become higher than a 81 ovr? Or how do I go about making him better?

Thank you
1. Leveling up is the same as it has been for your Universal profile the past 3 years. It goes up to 30, but for this year for each time you level up you'll get an item after a game. So you get rewards for playing any mode.

2.No MLB Cards do not improve as of right now. They may release upgraded versions of the cards later on, but the only player that you can train is your one DD player.

Youtube
Old 03-31-2015, 07:55 PM   #7
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinboy
Thanks for the video ... but one question. Your created player ... where do you initially create him? I could not a place to do that on DD. I'm sure it's operator error, but with my doubles I want to start feeding him cards, but need to figure out where to create him.
Thanks!!!
Go to my squad and it is all the way on the left tab. I believe it is a star at the top. From there you can customize, train, edit, and add to squad.

Youtube
Old 03-31-2015, 07:56 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
Dumb question coming. How do I sell a card? I took a quick look and could not figure it out. I would appreciate any help.

KCRoyals
Go to that card in the market or under card collection hit view in market.
Them click it and go over to sell be careful if you button to fats you'll sell it for those low offers. Go down to sell set price and enter your price then click OK

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »