Home

OSFM & Hybrid 2015-Guidelines/Plans(Roster makers)

This is a discussion on OSFM & Hybrid 2015-Guidelines/Plans(Roster makers) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
OSFM & Hybrid 2015-Guidelines/Plans(Roster makers)

Ok guys as we have had numerous threads out there, I wanted to put it all in one with the clear plan with some changes this year set due to the "workaround". These changes have been discussed in length with everyone who is putting this together so this is basically the way its gonna go. Keep in mind once the original sets are released you can tweak until your heart is content.

-due to the workaround everyone "should/could" have been working on their respective teams for almost 2 weeks.... With limited work being needed due to the great work done last year..... So with that we have decided to set a date for teams to be turned in to us... This keeps the process moving as well as speeds up the process. Now I know some are gonna say " I cant finish"' " I have plans"... We get that....do what you can do and get them to us by the deadline and we will finish with "our team" what needs to be done.

The Deadline to turn rosters into Willard/ Myself is next Sunday by 12 noon EST. If you will be a little late PM us as to whats up and we will decide the direction to take.

Some rules for the initial sets:

-NO SCEA cap will be replaced, this includes McCutchen

-Follow the ratings charts the guys have worked hard on, you can tweak but do not use any other system

-make sure all equip edits are done as well

-the process will be import your franchise into 15 using the workaround, export your created players then import onto 2015's roster update.....you will then upload your team to the vault and PM me and Willard the file name.... We will grab it from the vault.

We will review each player and I will import onto the OSFM master and Willard will import onto the Hybrid master. If you have incomplete rosters that you upload we need a detailed pm as to who/what is missing (equip) etc.

Keep in mind we want AAA aa close to 100% as possible with AA and A littered with prospects and a team representable of AA baseball. Some you turn in a ton of 18 and 19 yr old prospects we might drop some in favor of minor league vets with service time. Try to include at least all top 10-20 prospects for each organization but again its your call.

Remember after the release of V1 you can add,tweak, remove all you want but this is what we need to get V1 out.

This new process will enable us to have more control and plan our work as we all have lives as well. Hopefully it will enable us to get the set out in a more timely manner and as accurate as possible.

Thanks to all involved including my good friend Knight. Thanks to Willard76 for stepping up this year and helping us "old guys" out lol.

I will update this thread as will Willard, please use this to keep us informed of where each team is at. Follow me on twitter as well as I will post updates there and use the hashtag #OSFM2015 and #operation sports.

Twitter :@sackmanj

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM & Hybrid 2015-Guidelines/Plans(Roster makers)

Good to here you working on the ofsm .I taught you was going the same direction as knight this year .
Old 03-29-2015, 12:03 PM   #3
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Guys, let's try to keep this thread as an info spot for roster makers only. Please use my other thread to ask question etc.

NOTE - even with the deadline for submissions - that does not mean we have a release date set whatsoever. We will still need to import/check over 30 teams, same rule applies on this thread - questions of "when will this be out?" will be ignored.

Lastly in the next hour I will be releasing my service time and face updated WIP roster to the vault under PSN CRAPINMYSHOE

Please export whatever service time players I have added to your current work in progress rosters for the project. I have put a ton of time into getting the service time correct for as many players as I could as well as life like faces.

I will also use my Twitter feed @billybrent to share some pics and info as the project progresses.

Thank you everyone as usual for your hard work.

Willard

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 03-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #4
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Sunday as in Easter Sunday? Or Sunday 4/12?
Old 03-29-2015, 12:55 PM   #5
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
Sunday as in Easter Sunday? Or Sunday 4/12?

Easter Sunday. A week today

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2015, 01:03 PM   #6
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Easter Sunday. A week today
Yikes. That's only 4 full days.
Old 03-29-2015, 01:19 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Willard,

Any way you can post which players you've updated in your most recent WIP file since the last one? Don't want to just download it and have to hunt and pick for the couple that may have been touched.

Thanks
Old 03-29-2015, 02:32 PM   #8
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
Yikes. That's only 4 full days.

4 full days with 15 but the editing has been and can continue with 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »