Home

This is a discussion on OS: Teach Me How Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
MVP

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Arrow OS: Teach Me How Thread

What's going on OS, my name is JerzeyReign and I'm a member of SimNation aka disciple of Da Czar haha. SimNation is a community of simulation gamers from bent on simulation gaming. 99.9% of us are longtime members of Operation Sports and this forum is where most of us met and/or jumpstarted making videos on youtube.

Most people ask us questions over Twitter and we just answer on there. Then I see someone ask a question on here and I think to myself how we answered that question months ago but it was never relayed on here.

Now, I'm not doing this to pimp the various youtube channels of the Nation but if you need a video to understand I'm sure guys have no problem making one so you get a better understanding. If the question requires just a quick description, we'll do that to. Again, most of the SimNation members started to help the OS community.

We won't help you cheese but we will hopefully help you be the best NBA 2K player you can be by simulation standards. We're not the best but we strive to be and thats what its all about.

Whether the question is about a dribbling combo, how to use a player/team, or how to play a particular defense, we will try our very best to help you out.

With that said, drop your questions, we got you OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 11:10 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: #SimNation: Teach Me How Thread

Whats the best playto use in 2k
Old 03-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

Typo whats the best playbook to use in 2k
Old 03-25-2015, 11:17 AM   #4
QNo
MVP

Thanks for doing this! This is my first 2k in many years and I'm sometimes having troubles finding answers to the questions I have. What I'm currently interested in most: how to defend zig-zag online, especially when done by superstar player.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:32 AM   #5
MVP

I play with Lakers and play slow tempo with a lot of motion cuts and all that good Spurs/Hawks/Warriors stuff from their offense. But since I play slow tempo I always have 10-15 FGA less than my opponent (talking MyLeague). How do I stop them from having less FGA? Because if I shoot 46% from the field and I limit my opponent to 39% they are still close because they took more FGs. And taht's kinda frustrating and not what I want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #6
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipperAholic
Typo whats the best playbook to use in 2k
I'm not (yet) an officially acknowledged member of the SimNation but the answer to this depends on your desired play-style and also on whether Da_Czar has been able to update the playbook in question.

We know, for example, that Da_Czar has worked on and updated the Spur's playbook for 2k15. This is good but if your playstyle is focused on defense and you enjoy the sets found in the Bull's playbook you should still consider them as your first choice.

I'm sure others will break down this further (given you can present them with more info) but which is "better" will totally depend on your specific desires regarding play-style.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:02 PM   #7
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Ah is so good to see this ^_^ With more of us doing tips maybe we can finally let the masses realize cheese tips are inferior tips. Go get them JerseyReign ^_^!
Old 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM   #8
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Great thread...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »