Home

*ESPN Greatest Player Teams*

This is a discussion on *ESPN Greatest Player Teams* within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-23-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
*ESPN Greatest Player Teams*

IIIIIII'mmmmm Baaaaaaack!

The originator of this roster set for the PlayStation players...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (119.7 KB, 1037 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 03:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: *ESPN Greatest Player Teams*

Since 2011 I have put this roster set out every year and series for the PlayStation guys 'ESPN Greatest player Teams! And for those that know my psn... Since NBALive 07!

Well it's here for the PS4 2k15... Over 135 Real Life Caps... 15man roster Teams... Season Ready...

*Ratings* These are OVERALL ratings... (GREATEST)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg legends2.jpeg (107.5 KB, 996 views)
Old 03-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #3
Rookie

*Formula* I take the best season and overall capabilities and average them together...
*Reason* Unless you work for 2k... No one will trully understand the rating system.. So what I do is look at the ratings and merge them with a good ole fashion eye test...
*Reason2* IT is impossible to take a player from each generation and plug them in based on PERCENTAGES! This is what is wrong with the NBA today you take a guy that was never a team player, Star athlete and tell him to put together a team based on numbers... Different players through different eras played in different systems,, Rules,, Different players that catered to skill sets...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg legends 3.jpg (121.6 KB, 949 views)
Old 03-23-2015, 04:31 PM   #4
Rookie

*XFactor* These guys get love in this roster set.. Players like Battier,Odom,Monroe....ect.. Could have been stars but because they were able to do multiple things sacrificed there game for the betterment of the team So they get added boost..
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg legends4.jpeg (115.7 KB, 950 views)
Old 03-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #5
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppi44
*XFactor* These guys get love in this roster set.. Players like Battier,Odom,Monroe....ect.. Could have been stars but because they were able to do multiple things sacrificed there game for the betterment of the team So they get added boost..

Great idea my man and I agree that those three have sacrificed their games but Battier could never be a star just doesn't have that talent. No handle, can't create not very athletic so what does that make him? A 3 and D guy like a lot of NBA role players and that's all he was, and while he did sacrifice his game he wasn't a 3 and D guy cause of sacrifice he was a 3 and D guy cause that's all his talent was he could never be one of the top 4 or even 5 player on a great team and he couldn't be a go to guy on a bad team he's just a 7-8-9 man that does his job nothing more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 04:39 PM   #6
Rookie

Hope you guys enjoy this years set.... Oh by the way.. Yes I know that there is a guy with a similar set... That's because it's my set from last year.. (Search forum for 2k14 PS3) He even went to the trouble of shooting a you-tube do cu-series for players and their background.. Thanks hommie! this will help those unfamiliar with certain players before their generation..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150322_204319.jpg (156.2 KB, 940 views)
Old 03-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #7
Rookie

Being that I'm an old guy that still enjoys playing games (Sports) I take pride in what I do... Been gaming since 1982... First basketball game was --Double Dribble (1987)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150322_204640.jpg (153.5 KB, 940 views)
Old 03-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #8
Rookie

*New Gen* Some guys that you find that are current.. Are included because of their impact on this era and lead in statistical categories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150322_203713.jpg (137.1 KB, 954 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »