Home

Manager Mode Loan Player Stats

This is a discussion on Manager Mode Loan Player Stats within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-20-2015, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

8iron's Arena

OVR: 2
Manager Mode Loan Player Stats

I am running a career with Roma and as my late season fade blossoms into a true free fall, it is time to think about next year. One thing I don't know how to do, nor can I find any help online, is to check on the progress of the players I loaned out.

Is there any way to see their stats with their loan team? I mostly just would like to find out if any of them are seeing time on the pitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2015, 11:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Manager Mode Loan Player Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8iron
I am running a career with Roma and as my late season fade blossoms into a true free fall, it is time to think about next year. One thing I don't know how to do, nor can I find any help online, is to check on the progress of the players I loaned out.

Is there any way to see their stats with their loan team? I mostly just would like to find out if any of them are seeing time on the pitch.
Absolutely, and you should check this area often to see how your players are improving, getting worse, happy or sad. I actually can't think of the name at the moment. But on the tab where your Team Sheets are set up, the next column over in the middle. You can see all your player ratings, and at the bottom are season stats. I'm more concerned about which attributes may or may not be improving than actual game stats, though. But they will generally improve more if they are getting more time on the pitch, so it is good to place them on lousy teams when you can.
Old 03-21-2015, 01:58 AM   #3
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Manager Mode Loan Player Stats

The list you need to look at is called Squad Reports .
You will see on right side of each player and you can select attributes to see if improving or not. You should also see green overall with + how much they grew if overall changed. All loaned players will have names grayed out.
You will not know any stats unless they are in the same league as you or cup competition. I know unlike past games when on loan CPU now doesn't need the player to play games to grow supposedly they grow on their own no matter unless they are in your same league heard they might not grow much ..

Hope it helps

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »