Home

Constantly overmatched in MyTeam 2k15 Xbox360

This is a discussion on Constantly overmatched in MyTeam 2k15 Xbox360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-17-2015, 10:53 AM   #1
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon5 Constantly overmatched in MyTeam 2k15 Xbox360

Hey Guys,

Know there's a MyTeam sub, but it hasn't seen much activity for awhile so I figured I'd get a better response by posting here...
My question is about the incredible inequality in teams I'm playing in MyTeam right now.

I'm 7th seed and I've got an all bronze lineup of essentially the players from the starter pack. I've been constantly playing teams full of Lebron/KD/CP3's ect. and I'm just blown away by how they acquired all these guys so quick. I also know that sometimes people lose back into the lower ranks, but these guys don't have many games played so I don't believe that's the case.

I'm assuming they just bought a ton VC and went crazy buying packs which just seems ludicrous to me, but with no market to buy individual players (as far as I know) I can't see any other way for these guys to get studs like that. If anyone can shed some light on this for me I'd like some clarity.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »