Home

Used NHL View editor to update roster and wacky things are happening - HELP

This is a discussion on Used NHL View editor to update roster and wacky things are happening - HELP within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Used NHL View editor to update roster and wacky things are happening - HELP

I used the NHL View software to update my NHL 15 rosters on Xbox 360. I added in a bunch of prospects, updates rosters, contracts, etc.

When I put the file back into NHL 15 everything looked GREAT. I then went through all the 2015 draft prospects and updated their potential stars/ratings. I also went through each teams top prospects and adjusted their potentials as well.

So I fired up a new Be A GM and immediately I've noticed some wacky things.

1) a bunch of my players who should be unsigned we're assigned contracts and put onto my AHL team.

2) about 4 of my prospects on my AHL team have 36 OVR ratings, 5 green star potential and have weird blue skates on the ice

3) NONE of the top prospects were drafted. Throughout the entire season they were listed in the scouting screen and never improved. McDavid, Eichel, Strome, Marner, Crouse, Hanifin, etc etc etc were all undrafted. Despite having 4-5 star potential ratings and pretty decent OVR ratings on the roster file.

Anyone have any idea how either of these three things happened or if I can fix them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #2
Pro

Dougie_G_93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Used NHL View editor to update roster and wacky things are happening - HELP

I had some similar things happens once, your roster is corrupt, no saving it.

What I did after that was always save a copy of the file your working on....

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »