Home

Another Glitch?

This is a discussion on Another Glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-01-2015, 09:58 PM   #1
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

OVR: 0
Another Glitch?

I was searching around the AH and found 5 identical Ruby Magic. Same badges,contracts and boosts. I don't believe it's a coincidence. Have they found out another way to duplicate cards?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2015, 10:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Another Glitch?

i saw cash nasty tweeting sumthing about a new vc or Mt glitch

https://twitter.com/CashNastyGaming/...92792013307904

https://twitter.com/CashNastyGaming/...93268905676800

https://twitter.com/CashNastyGaming/...94293758697473
Old 03-02-2015, 06:14 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLGWAR
I was searching around the AH and found 5 identical Ruby Magic. Same badges,contracts and boosts. I don't believe it's a coincidence. Have they found out another way to duplicate cards?
I saw them too. They all had the same exact price too...which was dumb. Ruby Magic wasnt the only one I saw either. I saw a couple of cheap golds like that too.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:45 AM   #4
Rookie

I've heard that if you're messing around in your auction outcomes when 2K is having server issues, sometimes you end up with duplicated cards. I don't know if you can force those issues by disconnecting your network from your end, but it doesn't sound like anything I'm willing to try on my own. One, it could possibly corrupt your file. Two, I'm not willing to risk getting banned over some MT from selling duplicates. There are really only a few more players that I'm interested in getting. So, the reward for me doesn't outweigh the risk.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:11 AM   #5
Rookie

H3LLGWAR's Arena

I have never used any of those methods i'm just scared it will inflate the prices at the AH again to exhorbitant levels
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #6
Rookie

I am surprised people like glitches abuse on this game so much. Ive never seen a community ask for the mt unlimited accounts inflation or glitches like this to stay.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:25 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitewaters
I am surprised people like glitches abuse on this game so much. Ive never seen a community ask for the mt unlimited accounts inflation or glitches like this to stay.
I've never played a game(mode) that gives such crappy rewards, that might have something to do with it.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #8
Rookie

Actually, with folks being in tune with AH's refresh cycles, I've wondered whether some are grabbing and reselling cards; thus practically price-fixing cards.

I say this as I've seen similar Badge cards in a row with the same prices (albeit inflated) and bid windows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »