Home

Days of the 400k+ Auctions are Gone!

This is a discussion on Days of the 400k+ Auctions are Gone! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-30-2015, 10:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Days of the 400k+ Auctions are Gone!

Please people, stop over pricing your cards in the auction house. MT farming is dead. MT is drying up. Stop listing your Shaq's, Jordan's and Onyx Kobe's for over 400k. It's not going to happen. There might be some stragglers out there that still have a stockpile of MT, but for the most part getting to 100k is going to be hard. Most every other player in the market has dropped to reflect the current state of things, yet people continue to list their cards at insane prices over and over. I swear, the same three Orlando Shaq's have been on the auction for two weeks now, and the price never fluctuates. They never sell, but then the prices never drop. Then, someone that tries to add a new one to the market sees what the "current price" is, and adds theirs for the same amount and it never sells. It's just plain dumb people. You may have paid 400k for that one player, but now he's only worth about 150k. You just have to take your loss and move on. Stop wasting everyone's time by re-listing the same card over and over expecting that this time will be the time it sells for your overpriced amount. Rant over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 10:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Days of the 400k+ Auctions are Gone!

Tell that to PC players.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
Tell that to PC players.
I feel for the PC players, I really do. Due to lack of supply and a higher demand, PC prices are crazy. But it is not that way on consoles, and the prices should reflect that now.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
Please people, stop over pricing your cards in the auction house. MT farming is dead. MT is drying up. Stop listing your Shaq's, Jordan's and Onyx Kobe's for over 400k. It's not going to happen. There might be some stragglers out there that still have a stockpile of MT, but for the most part getting to 100k is going to be hard. Most every other player in the market has dropped to reflect the current state of things, yet people continue to list their cards at insane prices over and over. I swear, the same three Orlando Shaq's have been on the auction for two weeks now, and the price never fluctuates. They never sell, but then the prices never drop. Then, someone that tries to add a new one to the market sees what the "current price" is, and adds theirs for the same amount and it never sells. It's just plain dumb people. You may have paid 400k for that one player, but now he's only worth about 150k. You just have to take your loss and move on. Stop wasting everyone's time by re-listing the same card over and over expecting that this time will be the time it sells for your overpriced amount. Rant over.
yes weeks ago, young Jerry West for example was 140k, now he goes at 50k, Onyx Big O also last week was at 360k and now is only 220k. So when people put prices at 1 million MT they can wait forever to get paid !
Old 01-30-2015, 11:36 AM   #5
MVP

I'm just playing the waiting game honestly for Hakeem or bill Russell to drop other then tmac and vince those are the only cards I need still
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 11:53 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 3

I was monitoring the Ruby Jordans on PS4 the last couple of weeks. There were a couple of them sold for 1 million+ this past week. I bought mine yesterday for 1.15 million. Although, there are a couple of them up now for 1.4+ million, which is pretty ridiculous.

There are a few people with a decent amount of MT left.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 01-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I'm just playing the waiting game honestly for Hakeem or bill Russell to drop other then tmac and vince those are the only cards I need still
Pretty sure Russell dropped as far as he is going to, at least on PS4. He's around 150k now. Last week he was at 220k.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:18 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
I was monitoring the Ruby Jordans on PS4 the last couple of weeks. There were a couple of them sold for 1 million+ this past week. I bought mine yesterday for 1.15 million. Although, there are a couple of them up now for 1.4+ million, which is pretty ridiculous.

There are a few people with a decent amount of MT left.
Very few left with that amount of MT. And honestly, had you waited it out, you could drive the price down if there were sane people selling the Jordan. Because the leftover people with MT are willing to pay crazy amounts for players, it gives some of these sellers hope that they can still get large amounts out of the market. If we try to wait them out, there's a chance those prices would go down and your MT could go even further.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »