Home

Make it Rain with the Splash Brothers !! How to Use Stephy Curry and Klay Thompson

This is a discussion on Make it Rain with the Splash Brothers !! How to Use Stephy Curry and Klay Thompson within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-27-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Make it Rain with the Splash Brothers !! How to Use Stephy Curry and Klay Thompson

This is my how-to guide on using the Splash Bros, check it out:

*Let me know what you guys think ^^ Post your own tips on this thread too, Curry shoots meh for me that's why i try to utilize the SPARK PLUG advantage with him as much as possible ^_^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 06:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Make it Rain with the Splash Brothers !! How to Use Stephy Curry and Klay Thompso

Top notch work as always
Old 01-27-2015, 06:33 PM   #3
Rookie

ccmetz2020's Arena

Re: Make it Rain with the Splash Brothers !! How to Use Stephy Curry and Klay Thompso

Very cool video! Do you ever play myCareer or do you just play myLeague?

Favorite Teams:

NBA - Chicago Bulls

NCAA -
Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - St.Louis Cardinals

NFL - Green Bay Packers
Old 01-28-2015, 01:32 AM   #4
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Any videos on how to properly do layups and put back that's right under the basket, its starting to look like when the game don't want you to score... you will not score?
I'm right at the basket and its like the game put a lid over it. maybe I'm doing something wrong, this is on Sstar sim...a nice video tutorial would be very appreciated.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:17 PM   #5
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmetz2020
Very cool video! Do you ever play myCareer or do you just play myLeague?
I have a Trailblazers MyLeague and a NYK Knicks MyGm ^_^
No MC for me unfortunately Not enough time with making tips videos and such. Also I learn a lot more about the game with MyLeague + MyGm games. Doing MC won't improve my game as much, which is really bad for me since I have to make tutorial videos consistently haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2015, 03:43 PM   #6
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Great video.... But what's up with "That's so tasty" lol

Nice job though!!
Old 01-28-2015, 10:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Hey SamPham, can you do an in-depth tutorial on running the Warriors offense? I want to replicate it like they play in real life.
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...art-1-the-post
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...ion-and-motion
These links should help you, I think. It looks pretty involved and complex in terms of certain sets and action. If you can do this, you would become my favorite NBA 2k player ever. Thanks in advance
Old 01-28-2015, 11:40 PM   #8
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea
Hey SamPham, can you do an in-depth tutorial on running the Warriors offense? I want to replicate it like they play in real life.
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...art-1-the-post
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201...ion-and-motion
These links should help you, I think. It looks pretty involved and complex in terms of certain sets and action. If you can do this, you would become my favorite NBA 2k player ever. Thanks in advance
Thanks for those links bro; great great information. With the way 2K is built those Post entry cross screens will only be possible if there's a play-set for it. As the user i can't control Klay to set that screen once i do an entry to the post.

The only solution i can think of so far without calling a play is this:

Klay as handler controlled by me > Call Quick Post > Entry pass to Bogut > Bougt controlled by me Call Quick Play "Curry Get Open"; this however will not equate to Klay off ball screening Curry..

I will try to find the play-set that replicates this for you ^^ Thanks for the info, makes me a better 2k player and basketball geek haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »